PCC Committee Activities in 2014-2015
From IHE Wiki
- Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) Describes a set of standardized means to deliver patient health measurements and monitoring data in a remote setting to a health care provider. This is a joint effort between the Patient Care Device (PCD) and PCC domains.
- Clinical Mapping (CMAP) supports the needs of systems to translate codes from one terminology to another to support exchange of information between different systems. This is a joint effort between the Patient Care Device (PCD) and PCC domains.
- Guideline Appropriate Ordering (GAO) supports use cases where the use of CDS to evaluate an order for appropriateness to guidelines must be demonstrated and communicated in an order.
- RECON on FHIR This is an addition to the RECON profile to include FHIR as a standard to implement against.
- Workflow Definition This is an appendix to the technical framework, providing specific guidance and tool usage to implement workflow profiles utilizing the BPMN standard.
- Data Access Framework (DAF) This is a US national extension to the PCC Technical Framework, providing specific guidance as required by the US ONC.