PCCPlan Minutes 2017 10 17

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

PCC Planning Minutes 10/17/2017 All Profile Proposals and evaluation matrix can be found at the FTP site: ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Coordination/yr14_2018-2019/Planning%20Committee/Profile%20Proposals/

Time (US Central DST) Agenda Item Notes
Tuesday, October 17th ]
9:00 – 9:30 IHE PCC Committee Task Discusion

Present: Amit Popit, Denise Downing, Thom Kuhn, Thierry Dart, Andrea Fourquet

Phone: Gila Pyke, Emma Jones, Keith Boone, Philip DePalo, Dr. Holly Miller

Topics Discussed: 1. PCC Tasks 2. Recruitment 3. Committee Meeting Schedule

1. Gila put together a spreadsheet with all the tasks that need to be completed by the PCC Domain. The spreadsheet has two tabs, one for Co-chair duties and the other tab for tasks that can be completed by volunteers. Taking the 2 additional focuses into account, the tasks are medium > large work effort this cycle and focus on the process throughout all tasks.

2. Recruitment isn't technical work, it more of a planning activity, we should dedicate a work item on the agenda to this topic, look at IHE International list of members to see if they have designated a committee to participate in, do a call to participate for members that are on PCC, but haven’t been participating, Celina is working with HIMSS to do a long-term marketing plan for IHE, there is a IHE Mark/Comm meeting that we can engage with, Thom K attends these meetings, we can also setup a separate call with Nicole to discuss this, need a list of associations and vendors to send an email blast to.

3. Establish bi-weekly calls for Change Proposals and additional calls work calls for discussing updates about work items that have been delegated.

9:30 – 10:15 Joint with QRPH

Present: Amit Popit, Denise Downing, Thom Kuhn, Thierry Dart, Andrea Fourquet

Phone: Gila Pyke, Emma Jones, Keith Boone, Philip DePalo

Discussed the proposal "Emergency Transport and Trauma Registry", should the profile focus on both the registry and transport data? Final decision there is some overlap of efforts with PCC and QRPH, but the Emergency Transport proposal will look at including data needed for a Trauma Registry, but the Emergency Transport profile will only focus on the exchange of data from the EMS to the hospital providers and not to a Trauma Registry.

10:15 – 10:30 Housekeeping, T-Con scheduling, etc. Present: Amit Popit, Thom Kuhn, Thierry Dart, Denise Downing, Andrea Fourquet

Phone: Gila Pyke, Emma Jones, Keith Boone


1. T-con's, no additional calls needed by profile authors.

2. Scheduled Profile Author Detailed Proposal Review on November 6th at 10-11:30am (Central).

3. Marketing/Communication calls are every other Thursday at 9:30-10:30am (Central).

10:30 – 10:45 Break
11:00 - 11:30 Interoperability Standards Advisory/IHE USA Feedback Present: Amit Popit, Thom Kuhn, Thierry Dart, Denise Downing, Andrea Fourquet

Phone: Gila Pyke, Emma Jones, Keith Boone

Celina discussed that IHE USA is accepting ONC ISA feedback, Emma has comments that she would like to submit through either IHE USA or HIMSS, Emma will send her comments to Celina who will forward to the IHE USA group.

11:30 - 12:00 Re-evaluate Scores on Profiles and Voting Present: Amit Popit, Thom Kuhn, Thierry Dart, Andrea Fourquet

Phone: Gila Pyke, Emma Jones, Keith Boone, Denise Downing

Placed the proposed profiles and the added work item of PCC Tasks into order of priority. Voting completed. Scoring can be found on the ftp: site:ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Coordination/yr14_2018-2019/Planning%20Committee/Profile%20Proposals/

12:00 Meeting Adjourned