MarComm Cmte Teleconference Minutes 2013-05-01
From IHE Wiki
- Lapo Bertini
- Chris Carr
- John Donnelly
- La Shawn Edwards
- Thom Kuhn
- Joan McMillen
- Shelley Melanson
- Celina Roth
- Tracey Stepuszek
- Review April 3 minutes
- Committee Recruitment
- HIMSS staff developing survey for current committee members to assess value and benefits of committee participation and what skill set is required for each committee
- Goal to develop value proposition for potential members
- Future goal to develop better on-boarding process and materials
- Action Item: HIMSS to develop final draft of survey for review
- May eblast items - materials due by Friday, 5/10
- Connectathon Monitor Recruitment (Chris, Celina)
- Interoperability for Dummies: IHE Edition; announcement pending date of publication (Chris, Celina)
- World Summit press release (from John Brosky)
- IHE E Connectathon press release (from John Brosky)
- Healtheway/EHR|HIE Interoperability Work Group (John Donnelly)
- Review MarComm tasks from IHE Intl Strategic Plan
- Primary Initiatives : 2. Develop a marketing and communications plan that will increase awareness of IHE International to targeted markets
- Goal 1 : Expand education, awareness, and best practices among: Educational institutions. HIT awareness organizations, Regional health systems, Local subject matter experts, Local IT events
- Identify existing educational programs that could qualify for endorsement or recognition (eg, use of logo) by IHE
- Goal 3 : The IHE brand will be well known and accepted as the #1 approach for achieving interoperability.
- 3.1 IHE will offer a collaborative branding strategy that can be adapted and implemented by deployment committees.
- 3.2 IHE will develop an overall international marketing and communications plan with tailored approaches to countries’ needs and addressing audiences, media and messaging.
- 3.3 IHE will urge and support use of a common marketing platform by all constituent groups.
- 3.4 IHE will demonstrate the value of interoperability that is data driven and results oriented.
- Marketing Plan refresh
- ihe.net redesign launch status
- World Summit/IHE Europe Connectathon Update
- Next Meeting: Wednesday, June 5, 9-10am