MarComm Cmte Teleconference Agenda 2013-05-01
From IHE Wiki
- May eblast items
- Review MarComm tasks from IHE Intl Strategic Plan
- Primary Initiatives : 2. Develop a marketing and communications plan that will increase awareness of IHE International to targeted markets
- Goal 1 : Expand education, awareness, and best practices among: Educational institutions. HIT awareness organizations, Regional health systems, Local subject matter experts, Local IT events
- Goal 3 : The IHE brand will be well known and accepted as the #1 approach for achieving interoperability.
- 3.1 IHE will offer a collaborative branding strategy that can be adapted and implemented by deployment committees.
- 3.2 IHE will develop an overall international marketing and communications plan with tailored approaches to countries’ needs and addressing audiences, media and messaging.
- 3.3 IHE will urge and support use of a common marketing platform by all constituent groups.
- 3.4 IHE will demonstrate the value of interoperability that is data driven and results oriented.
- Marketing Plan refresh
- ihe.net redesign launch status
- World Summit/IHE Europe Connectathon Update