MESA/Care Services Directory
Audit Record Repository Test Cases
Care Services Directory Tests
16600: CSD - Care Services Directory Test Data
This is a "task" (ie not a test) that ensures that your CSD Care Services Directory is loaded with the entries that we will use as part of Connectathon testing.
ITI TF-1:184.108.40.206 states, "Implementing jurisdictions may mandate code sets for Organization Type, Service Type, Facility Type, Facility Status, Provider Type, Provider Status, Contact Point Type, Credential Type, Specialization Code, and language code. A Care Services Directory actors shall be configurable to use these codes, where mandated."
For Connectathon testing, we define these codes and ask that you load them onto your directory prior to arriving at the connectathon. They are documented in the format defined in IHE's SVS (Sharing Value Sets) profile, though support for SVS is not mandated in IHE.
The code sets are archived here: ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Connectathon/test_data/ITI-profiles/CSD-test-data/. They are also available in the SVS Simulator: http://gazelle.ihe.net/SVSSimulator/browser/valueSetBrowser.seam
Create a short text file saying that you have finished loading your codes. Upload that text file into gazelle as the results for this 'test'. That is your signal to use that you are ready for Connectathon testing.
16610: mCSD - Care Services Selective Supplier Test Data
This is not an actual "test". Rather it is a task that ensures that the mCSD Care Services Selective Supplier is loaded with the Resources and value sets that we will use as part of Connectathon testing.
The instructions below apply to mCSD Supplier systems.
The mCSD Consumer actor is included on this test so that it is aware of this test mCSD test data, but it has no preload work to do. During Connectathon, the Consumer will be performing queries based on the content of these Resources.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUPPLIER SYSTEMS:
(1) Connectathon Organization, Provider, Facility, and Services entries
In order to perform query testing with predictable results, the Care Services Selective Supplier system must be populated with the entries from pre-defined FHIR Resources for Organizations, Locations, HealthcareServices, Practitioners, and PractitionerRoles. Some Suppliers may support only a subset of these entry types.
We provide these Resources in XML format only.
Suppliers must load these Resources onto their test systems prior to performing mCSD Connectathon tests. They are available in two places:
- On the IHE FTP site here: ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Connectathon/test_data/ITI-profiles/mCSD-test-data/mCSD_FHIR-R4_Resources/
- During Connectathon week: On the FHIR Read/Write Server
(2) Additional Organization, Provider, Facility, and Services entries
The pre-defined Connectathon test data are limited in scope. We expect Suppliers to be populated with additional Organization, Provider, Facility & Service Resources. We give no specific guidance on the number of Resources, but we are looking for a more realistic database. Good entries offer better testing opportunities.
(3) Value Sets for some codes:
The FHIR Resources for mCSD testing contain codes from some pre-defined value sets. These value sets are hosted on the Gazelle SVS Simulator tool. See the bullet list below. The value sets are documented in the format defined in IHE's SVS (Sharing Value Sets) profile, though support for SVS is not mandated in IHE. They are available in the SVS Simulator.
IMPORTANT NOTE: In the value sets below, the value for "codeSystem" (e.g. 220.127.116.11.4.1.21367.200.101) is *not* URI, which is what is needed for system in FHIR. Thus, we are using the URL as the system value for each code. For example, in the FHIR Resource, it would be: <coding>
<display="Health Information Exchange"/>
<display="Health Information Exchange"/>
- Organization Type Codes: https://gazelle.ihe.net/SVSSimulator/rest/RetrieveValueSetForSimulator?id=18.104.22.168.4.1.21367.200.101
- Service Type Codes: https://gazelle.ihe.net/SVSSimulator/rest/RetrieveValueSetForSimulator?id=22.214.171.124.4.1.21367.200.102
- Facility Type Codes: https://gazelle.ihe.net/SVSSimulator/rest/RetrieveValueSetForSimulator?id=126.96.36.199.4.1.21367.200.103
- Facility Status Codes (not used): 188.8.131.52.4.1.21367.200.104
- Provider Type Codes: https://gazelle.ihe.net/SVSSimulator/rest/RetrieveValueSetForSimulator?id=184.108.40.206.4.1.21367.200.105
- Provider Status Codes (not used): 220.127.116.11.4.1.21367.200.106
- Credential Type Code: https://gazelle.ihe.net/SVSSimulator/rest/RetrieveValueSetForSimulator?id=18.104.22.168.4.1.21367.200.108
- Specialty Type Codes: https://gazelle.ihe.net/SVSSimulator/rest/RetrieveValueSetForSimulator?id=22.214.171.124.4.1.21367.200.109
These codes are also archived on the IHE FTP site here.
The mCSD Resources also contain codes from these FHIR Value Sets:
- Language Codes: http://hl7.org/fhir/ValueSet/languages (with coding.system of urn:ietf:bcp:47)
- Provider Qualification Codes: https://www.hl7.org/fhir/v2/0360/2.7/index.html
The Supplier should ceate a short text file saying that you have finished loading your codes. Upload that text file into Gazelle Test Management as the results for this 'test'. That is your signal to use that you are ready for Connectathon testing.