Lab Domain Agenda 31January2012
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Date: Tuesday, January 31st
- Time: 9:00-10:00 AM Eastern Time (USA, New York)
- Web Conference: Join GoTo Meeting
- Audio Conference
You will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended. Or, you may select "Use Telephone" after joining the Webinar.
- Dial: United States: +1 (909) 259-0010 or France: +33 (0) 182 880 462 or United Kingdom: +44 (0) 207 151 1804
- Access Code: 669-202-881
- Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
- Meeting ID: 669-202-881
- LAW Profile Status(Ed)
- All but two public comments (#9 and #14, see below) have been addressed.
- LAW-06, LAW-09, LAW-10, LAW-11, LAW-12, LAW-14, LAW-16, LAW-19, LAW-20, LAW-25, and LAW-26 have been addressed.
- Request Andrzej Knafel provide input on ORL^O34 Structure (Public Comment #14, Support Accept/Reject) and update of section R.5 (see comment in document).
- Request Andrzej provide input and document updates for public comment 9 (same as LAW 17).
- Request Sondra modify figures X.6.3-1, X.6.7-1, X.6.9-1. Comments included in document on updates needed.
- Review the following LAW issues, establish priority, and assign owner if necessary:
- LAW-13: Update Element Tables to be consistent across all Segments. The columns of the tables are not consistent across all of the segment elements.
- LAW-15: Determine if GB18030-2005 needs to be supported as a character set due to Chinese regulations.
- LAW-18: Guidance needs to be provided for using UCUM for the contents of OBX-6 and SAC-25. Additional information in section W.1A.4 could be beneficial.
- LAW-21: Provide Guidance on Supported Values for PID-10. Determine if a common set of values for race should be provided.
- LAW-22: Confirm Definition of SID-1.1 is acceptable. SID-1.1 is further decomposed into additional subcomponents so that it contains information similar to INV-1 and INV-3. Need to confirm this is acceptable as it extends the HL7 2.5.1 standard.
- LAW-23: Confirm sub-component usage of SPM-2, SPM-3. Determine what subcomponents of the EIP data type should be supported. Currently, only SPM-2.1.1 and SPM-3.1.1 are specified to be populated.
- LAW-24: Provide Additional Guidance on use of SPM-4. Identify what specimen types should be included in table 0487 and what components of the CWE data type should be supported.
- LAW-27: Confirm W.1A.1, SPM-2, SPM-3, SAC-3, SAC-4 meet intent of CP 171. Confirm that the message details, field definition, and field usage content related to container/specimen identification are consistent with CP 171.
- LAW-28: Format the Supplement Based on the latest IHE templates.