Joint PCC QRPH ITI Action Items

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

THIS WIKI PAGE LISTS JOINT ACTION ITEMS FOR ITI PCC and QRPH.

Action Item Owner Progress Opened Due to date Status
Derek will sit down with Mauro to see if they can address cross-domain workflow. Derek Ritz April 27 update: Mauro to follow up

July 20 update: Derek and Mauro talked, still need to talk about “integrated pathways”

Feb 17, 2016 NOT DEFINED OPEN
Organize a virtual two-half-days workshop to share experiences and XDW knowledge. Set an agenda for the two days, and organize the presenters and materials, etc. Amit Popat, Daniel Berezeanu, Tone Southerland and Mauro to lead this with support from Charles, Robert Horn July 20 update: Met on Monday July 18, scheduled bi-weekly meetings going forward. Rob is doing an analysis of workflow profiles in IHE.

2 day workshop – day 1 for profile authors/Implementers Email list: iheworkflow@googlegroups.com Reach out to Tone to join.

April 27, 2016 SEPTEMBER 2016 OPEN
Add discussion item for the DCC on how to connect IHE international to regional deployments so we can better understand which profiles are in use, which can be deprecated, and how to organize the IHE “architecture”.

Start by adding this to the DCC agenda and inviting Charles Parisot to participate.

  • Immediate ideas: googlegroups for implementers of each profile, like we have for XDS and HPD
  • Having implementations register with IHE
Nichole Drye-Mayo July 20 update: Nichole will add it to the July 26 agenda and save the last 30 minutes for Charles to join. Feb 17, 2016 SEPTEMBER 2016 OPEN
Show up to the July 26th DCC meeting to discuss the above! Charles Parisot RE-opened July 20, 2016 July 26, 2016 OPEN
Send out a doodle to IHE Pharmacy, ITI, PCC and QRPH to find a 90 minute time slot after HIMSS to discuss FHIR documentation requirements Nancy Ramirez July 20 update: Nancy will ask Jose Feb 17, 2016 NOT DEFINED OPEN
Assemble questions/topics for FHIR documentation discussion Gila , Jose Feb 17, 2016 update: Gila to follow up with Jose

July 20: Jose/Pharma is running with this.


Feb 17, 2016 NOT DEFINED CLOSED
Investigate the requirements for moving RFD from ITI to QRPH Eric Larson April 27, 2016 update: Gila to follow up with Jose

July 20: Jose/Pharma is running with this.


Feb 17, 2016 NOT DEFINED CLOSED
QRPH will discuss keeping RFD in ITI and creating an intro paragraph in the QRPH TF and pointing to ITI vol 1, and putting in any CPs in ITI needed. Amit Popat/Eric Larson just opened


July 20, 2016 NOT DEFINED OPEN
Ask Chris or Mary to send an update of the Namespace/OID management strategy/discussions to the 3 domains Gila July 20: Gila will ask Mary to send an update from the documentation workgroup to the PCC, QRPH, ITI TCmailing lists on the OID management strategy.


Apr 27, 2016 NOT DEFINED CLOSED
Gila to add Celina to the thread with Marcel so HIMSS can offer to do logistics and record webinars. Gila Just opened


July 20, 2016 NOT DEFINED CLOSED
Celina, Nancy, Nichole will investigate with IHE Brazil if they want to use HIMSS Webex and invite other groups (e.g. IHE Colombia). . Celina , Nancy , Nichole Just opened


July 20, 2016 NOT DEFINED OPEN