ITI Technical Committee Agenda - April 2016 F2F

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

April 2016 F2F – Public Comment Preparation Meeting April 25-29 2016

This 5-days meeting is focused on a review of Vol.2 and Vol.3 content of new work-item in order to prepare Public Comment versions. A formal vote is needed to approve the document for Public Comment.


Meeting Location: Oak Brook, Chicago, US: RSNA Headquarter

Meetings and Tcons

Webex information for this meeting is:

Meeting Number: 929 824 027

Meeting Password: Contact Nancy Ramirez at nramirez@himss.org for password

https://himss.webex.com/himss/j.php?MTID=mdd2314dbb47961a6981d18271be2a6fa

Agenda April 2016, Face to Face

All times listed are tentative at the moment and may be revised the day of the meeting.


Day 1, Monday, April 25, 2016.

Activity Leads Central Time notes
Breakfast 8:30am – 9:00am
Introductions, Agenda Review Gila / Mauro 9:00am – 9:30am Participants:

Nancy Ramirez (HYMMS)

Bill Majurski (NIST)

Sylvie Colas (ASIP Santè)

Nader Cheaib (ASIP Santè)

Robert Horn (AGFA)

Mauro Zanardini (consorzio Arsenàl.IT)

Gila Pyke (Cognaissance)

Lynn Felhofer (IHE Tech Manager)

John Moherke (GE)

Ben Levy (Core Point Healthcare)

Harry Rhodes (AHIMA)

Daniel Berenzeanu (Ready Computing)

Luke Duncan (IntraHealth)

Elliot Silver (McKesson)

Christina Fowler (RTI)

Emily

Breione St. Claire CFHC

Jaclyn Bays

Lauren Lemieux (ACOG)

Nathan Sikes

Thomson Kuhn (ACP)

Laura Bright (Ready Computing)

Tarik Idris (ICW)

Charles Parisot (GE)

Chris Melo (Philips)

Diana Warner (AHIMA)


-Minutes:

  • Agenda review and updates
  • explanation of this week goals
FHIR DSTU2 UPDATES: mACM Luke 9:30am – 10:45am

-Minutes:

Luke leaded this session. He presented the mACM profile (Updated to align it to FHIR DSTU 2). The goal of this session is to understand the status of the review of this document. The alignment with DSTU 2 are quite complete. There are two open points:

  • Existence of a mysterious extension to the "communication" resource (probably needed by the PCD domain). This need to be understood and explained. The cmte asked to add an open issue related to this extension, and provide some text that describes the need for it.
  • There are gaps in describing Expected Actions: this cannot be put in OI. Luke will work on Expected Actions before Wednesday. He will provide an updated version of the document ASAP (if possible, it will be posted on Tuesday) and he will ask for off-line support.
BREAK 10:45am – 11:15am
CP's (XDS world) Lynn / Bill 11:15am – 12:30am

-Minutes: Bill lead this session. During the session many Cps are reviewed with the objective to gather guidance from the ITI Tech cmte in identifying a technical solution.

  • CP-533 Delete form Repository. Aim of this CP is to describe the HOW TO, and not to define what is appropriate for a specific environment. Proposal is to add this functionality to the Doc Administrator and add the requirement to this actor to previously delete the related metadata. The Delete Document transaction can reuse the semantic of Delete Metadata transaction.
  • CP-864 need more discussion later in this week. Lynn will dedicate some more time to this CP.
  • CP-888 (DSUB related) Elliot accepts explanations made via email by Mauro. Comments on it is retired.
  • CP-764: is completed: ready for ballot.
  • CP-767-02 with editorial changes is ready for ballot. Eliott is going to create another CP related to the homeCommunityId including in the referenceIDList metadata.

Many CPs are related to folder management. The Cmte should identify CPs that still needs works and CPs that we can reject due to low interest of thevendor community.

  • CP-799 immutabiliy of SubmissionSet is analyzed.
  • CP-804 content is analyzed
LUNCH 12:30am – 1:30pm
De-identification for family planning Gila 1:30pm – 3:30pm

-Minutes:

Gila lead this session. This session is dedicated to address comments received during PC period.

All comments reviewed , Gila has to made updates in the doc. This work item does not need additional time later during this week. Probably a call is enough to see if all the changes agreed are incorporated. Wednesday slot is not still needed. De-ID folks will schedule a call by the end of May. This call will be canceled if not needed (last Wednesday of May).

BREAK 3:30pm – 3:45pm
APPC (Advanced Policy Privacy Consent) Tarik 3:45pm – 5:15pm

Tarik started the review of the APPC profile. He will update the document tonight.

Homework/Wrap-up Gila/Mauro 5:15pm – 5:30pm

Day 2, Tuesday, April 26, 2016.

Activity Leads Central Time notes
Breakfast 8:30am – 9:00am
AHIMA Updates AHIMA 9:00am – 9:30am Participants:

Nancy Ramirez (HYMMS)

Bill Majurski (NIST)

Sylvie Colas (ASIP Santè)

Nader Cheaib (ASIP Santè)

Robert Horn (AGFA)

Mauro Zanardini (consorzio Arsenàl.IT)

Gila Pyke (Cognaissance)

Lynn Felhofer (IHE Tech Manager)

John Moherke (GE)

Ben Levy (Core Point Healthcare)

Harry Rhodes (AHIMA)

Daniel Berenzeanu (Ready Computing)

John Stamm (EPIC)

Elliot Lavy (Quadramed)

Elliott Silver (McKesson)

Tarik Idris (ICW)

Charles Parisot (GE)

Diana Warner (AHIMA)


-Minutes:

Harry presented the status of AHIMA Activities. AHIMA asks how to proceed in their activities. The intent is to link the work done with Affinity Domain WP. AHIMA has identified a set of Business Requirements, and the intent will be to point out in the Affinity Domain White Paper that those requirements should be taken in considerations during the institution of a document sharing infrastructure. The set of Business Requirements builds a Framework as a set of actions that organizations need to fulfill (to cover residual responsibility beyond standardized technologies). Residual issues should be reported to management, the important thing is to highline which is the personnel that can fulfill the issue.

This activity will be accomplished via a new proposal for next ITI cycle (Update of the Affinity Domain White Paper)

FHIR DSTU2 updates: RESTful ATNA Mauro/Rob 9:30am – 10:45am Participants:

to be added

-Minutes:

The intent for this week is to have a version ready for ballot for DSTU 2 updates and Vol.1 updates for ATNA. Only a single document is presented to the Cmte, but the two parts will be balloted separately. The cmte starts the review of vol.1 content.

BREAK 10:45am – 11:15am
ATNA logging for RFD profiles: CP-ITI-916 (assigned to Rob Horn), QRPH-CP-134 & 149 (assigned to John Stamm) Lynn 11:15am – 12:30am

-Minutes:

PATH FORWARD:

  • Apply recent ITI CPs to the existing audit message definitions in CRD. (Rob H) …Lynn will give Rob the Word version of CRD to start with. Rob will give the updated content to John Stamm.
  • Per RFD-based profile in QRPH (John S):
    • Identify whether creation of data locally (vs transferring data) worth reporting via an audit message
    • Determine whether the profile de-identifies data. If it does, this is an auditable event.
    • When information is transferred what kind of subject is involved (a patient? a clinical trial subject? something else?)
    • Is it sufficient identify the transfer of data by a document id (i.e. a unique identifier for a document/form), or is more needed?
  • John S will attempt to create updated audit message definitions for the other QRPH profiles based on these questions. If he runs into questions, he will consult with Rob. That exercise make inform
  • CP-ITI-916 will be closed with a rationale based on today’s discussion!
  • a ‘good’ CRD message, John has QRPH CPs that will propagate the audit message definitions, as needed, to other QRPH profiles
  • Once we have gone through this exercise, we will evaluate the size of a potential update to the “ITI Security Cookbook” so to include a general process to help profile editors to construct the audit message tables for new profiles.
LUNCH 12:30am – 1:30pm
APPC (Advanced Policy Privacy Consent) Tarik 1:30pm – 3:30pm Tarik lead the discussion. The actual table that lists URNs (references to metadata elements) seems to be not clear (the Cmte will evaluate after PC how to make it more clear, for PC it is good enough). A discussion related to the use of homeCommunityId has been held: the homeCommunityId is not the actual home of the doc in all the deployments. This metadata was born as a transport mechanism so it is risky to use it for access control decision.
  • Tarik files a CP for XUA deprecating the homeCommunityId and defining Community ID as a new SAML attribute. That id is the identifier of the requesting community. This will be used in APPC, and will be able to cover use-cases related to policies based on requesting community.
  • Title is considered not appropriate to affect access control decision.
  • A CP will be filed by Tarik about table 4.1.3.2-1 in XDS.b (vol.3).

Tarik asks for review of the document after the publication of an updated version tomorrow.

The time slot of tomorrow will be dedicated to RESTful ATNA.

BREAK 3:30pm – 3:45pm
MHD / PIXm / PDQm ballot comments resolution John 3:45pm – 5:15pm

-Minutes:

PIX: the intent is to not profile something that is not compliant with FHIR servers. The principle on which the Cmte agreed is that Restrictions are ok , deviation are not ok. The actual version of PIXm has the exact same behavior of PIXv2.

CP-922 is cancelled: no changes needed neither in pixm nor pixv2 or pixv3 because it s possible for a server to implement all 3 servers and meet the behavior to return the requested ID , likewise a proxy server could be able to store the context of the HTTP request before to respond so it has access to the requested patient ID.

There are still open comments from ballot 32 on PIXm , PDQm. Appendix Z and MHD are quite completed. MHD has just some comments from CAT EU.

PIXm: Daniel will check how many comments are left, and he will try to address them.

PDQm and MHD: John will review PDQm and MHD stuff and closes open comments during this meeting.

Thursday CP call will be dedicated to these topics.

Homework/Wrap-up Gila/Mauro 5:15pm – 5:30pm

-Minutes:

Lynn brought up the issue related to: how to address future updates of fhir standard. The Cmte will discuss again this topic later in this week.

Another point is Ownership of documents, it has been suggested to identify owners for docs. -

Day 3, Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Activity Leads Central Time notes
Breakfast 8:30am – 8:50am
Introductions, Agenda Review Gila / Mauro 8:50am – 9:00am Participants:

Nancy Ramirez (HYMMS)

Bill Majurski (NIST)

Sylvie Colas (ASIP Santè)

Nader Cheaib (ASIP Santè)

Robert Horn (AGFA)

Mauro Zanardini (consorzio Arsenàl.IT)

Gila Pyke (Cognaissance)

Lynn Felhofer (IHE Tech Manager)

John Moherke (GE)

Ben Levy (Core Point Healthcare)

Harry Rhodes (AHIMA)

Daniel Berenzeanu (Ready Computing)

John Stamm (EPIC)

Elliot Lavy (Quadramed)

Elliott Silver (McKesson)

Tarik Idris (ICW)

Charles Parisot (GE)

Diana Warner (AHIMA)

Chris Melo (Philips)

Tino Mahn (SwissCom)

Luke Duncan (IntraHealth)

Carl Leitner (IntraHealth)

Karen Witting (Ready Computing)

Ken Meyer (IBM)

IHE Swiss national extensions and Security Proposal Charles P. / Tino 9:00am – 10:00am

-Minutes:

TIno Mahn lead the presentation. The aim of this session was to present the work done by IHE Swiss on their national Sharing infrastructure and ask the ITI Tech Cmte to evaluate two technical solutions proposed as a new work-items for the next ITI cycle.

The presentation used is posted in the FTP site: IHE swiss presentation

IHE Swiss has defined two new "national" integration profiles: authorization queries (ADR-CH) and policy management (PPQ-CH). ADR-CH is close to SeR, PPQ-CH try to cover the same issues of APPC.

The ITI Tech cmte is interested in seeing this works submitted as new woe-items for the next cycle. IHE Swiss already provided two Brief Proposals on those.


RESTful ATNA Mauro / Rob 10:00am – 10:45am

-Minutes:

Mauro lead the presentation. Transaction [ITI-81] and [ITI-82] are reviewed in order to approve updates done to align the profile with FHIR DSTU 2. Two inconsistencies between ATNA RESTful Query and FHIR AuditEvent resource are identified. John suggested to submit a CP to provide additional search capabilities to the AuditEvent resources. ( FHIR CP #9919).

Mauro will review tonight the document and will submit it to the cmte for the final vote before publication in public comment.

BREAK 10:45am – 11:15am
FHIR DSTU2 updates: mACM Luke 11:15am – 12:30am

-Minutes:

The goal of this session was to review the entire document.

Motion to move in PC pending editorial changes , Rob Horn (AGFA) move Carl Leitner (IntraHealth) seconded it . No objection. Luke will finish updates and send it to co-chairs.

The document provided is posted in the ftp site: mACM ready for PC

LUNCH 12:30am – 1:30pm
CP

See TF Maintenance topics for this F2F here

Lynn 1:30pm – 3:30pm

-Minutes:

Cps that need contribution of Bill are reviewed:

  • CP-533 for Delete Document is further explored. A document that summarize issues and goals of this CP is available here: Delete Document
  • CP-864-02: discussed Bill will make suggested changes
  • Daniel presented updates done on PIXm supplement.
  • 4 TI supplements: PIXm PDQm MHD Appendix Z: documents are ready for a final Review. This final review will be addressed as a "divide and conquer".
    • Jens: MHD
    • Lynn: PIXm , PDQm
    • Elliot S.: Appendix Z
  • CP-925-00: Nader presented the CP.
BREAK 3:30pm – 3:45pm
JOINT MEETING 3:45pm – 5:30pm -Agenda:
  • HIMSS Updates
  • ITI, PCC, QRPH updates;
  • PCC BED profile
  • Workflow Workshop
  • IHE consistent Documentation for FHIR
  • Where do we publish FHIR based profiles during public comment period for easy access
  • Consistency in secure requirements for FHIR based profiles
  • Consistency in commands for queries and retrieves in FHIR based profiles
  • OID Management Update
  • Discuss PAM - fields that are constricted in PAM based profiles
  • TBD


-Participants: : Steve Moore (MIR) George Cole (Allscripts) John Moehrke (Independent) Amit Popat (EPIC) Nader Cheaib (ASIP) Sylvie Colas (ASIP) Celina Roth (HIMSS) Laura Bright (Independent) Chris Melo (Phillips) Emma Jones (Allscripts) Denise Downing (AORN) Gila Pyke (Cognaissance) Didi Davis (Sequoia Project) Lynn Felhofer (TPM) Mauro Zanardini (Arsenal IT) Lara Tramontan (Arsenal IT) Bill Majurski (NIST) Elena Vio (Arsenal IT) Rob Horn (AGFA) Tone Southerland (Ready Computing) Charles Parisot (GE) Eric Larson (CDC) John Stamm (EPIC) Nancy Ramirez (HIMSS) Nichole Drye-Mayo (RSNA) Thom Kuhn (ACP) Elliot Silver (McKesson) Lauren Lemieux (ACOG) Bjoern Schreiweis


-Meeting Notes: ftp doc minutes

1. HIMSS Updates

  • Next IHE meeting here in Oak Brook July 18 – 22nd
  • Hotel reservations start next week
  • Cochair elections start in July, please volunteer or nominate
  • Opening call for proposals for HIMSS17 Annual conference opens May 2, run until June 13. Email Nancy for more information. There will be a webinar on May 10 to help with proposal submission. Email Nancy for more information on the webinar.

2. Introductions (Roasting John – you had to be here)

  • Charles Parisot moved that IHE ITI cochairs officially extend an invitation to John to participate in the committee as a guest.
  • Mauro/Gila seconded
  • No objections
  • So moved

3. ITI, PCC, QRPH updates

  • ITI
    • APPC
    • MHD, PDQm, PIXm updates to FHIR DSTU2 went through public comment via the CP process in order to be tested in Europe
    • RESTful ATNA and mACM updates to FHIR DSTU2 slotted to go out for public comment in June
    • Working on many other CPs, and catching up on our backlog.
  • PCC - 3 Profiles worked on:
    • Dynamic CP – Patient Care Coordination profile that supports the ability to dynamically share and update patient care plan information in a comprehensive way. A FHIR profile.
    • Cardiology – Cross Enterprise Cardiovascular Heart Team Workflow Definition Profile (XCHT-WD) is a profile built upon the ITI XDW. It establishes a common set of rules related to process (workflow) focused on the collaboration of the members of a dynamic network of cardiovascular professionals that belong to different structures, called Heart Team (HT).
    • Bed Management- This transport profile facilitates bed management for patients admitted from the ED. The profile describes how communications between the ED and various inpatient systems can improve care, reduce cost and result in higher patient satisfaction, and enable tracking and monitoring of these activities to support quality improvement activities. This document could serve as a jumping-off point for further exploration of how to incorporate intra-facility and inter-facility transfers as well as scheduled/planned or unscheduled/direct admissions into the bed management workflow. Uses HLv2.
  • QRPH
    • Early Hearing Detection Intervention – Workflow Definition EHDI-WD has moved from PCC to QRPH
    • Items going out for Public Comment
      • EHDI - Early Hearing Detection and Intervention
      • NANI - Newborn Admission Notification Information
      • QME-EH - Quality Measure Execution - Early Hearing
      • VRDR - Vital Records Death Reporting
      • White Paper: Using IHE profiles for Healthcare-Secondary Data Access
      • Structured Data Capture (SDC)
    • Should RFD move to QRPH?
      • ITI is interested in moving it
      • QRPH has the expertise to update it
      • eSource stakeholders meeting in DC in april to bring forward a proposal to produce mRFD profile for Mobile RFD (using FHIR Questionnaire?)
      • Lisa Nelson, Lynn Felhofer and Mary Jungers came up with a process for moving a profile from Domain A to Domain B in terms of what to do to the documents, etc.
      • ’QRPH will investigate the requirements for moving RFD from ITI to QRPH and will return with a motion in July.’

4. Workflow Workshop

  • Met on Tuesday morning
  • There is an email group if you are interested in helping to organize the workflow workshop in Late August/Early September
  • This came out of the last face to face meeting in Portugal
  • Two ½ days to educate, and help people understand what profiles are there, and how to write profiles to solve new problems
  • Rob put together a list of all IHE profiles and took a first attempt at identifying which ones are workflow
  • Next steps are to post this on the wiki/googledocs and categorize and list them as per categories and definitions that will be created, then ask the committees to validate which profiles make sense.
  • Is one of the goals to make sure that Mauro doesn’t have to be a consultant on all the workflow based profiles? Yes
  • Make sure to record the webinars
  • 1/5 profiles in IHE is a workflow profile, but not necessarily XDW (32 of them even have the word workflow or schedule in the name)
  • Tone/Daniel are leading planning of the first day
  • Mauro will be one of the big teachers on day 2 for XDW, and we need to find someone for RPE
  • Email Nancy Ramirez if you are interested in participating.

5. IHE consistent Documentation for FHIR

  • Simplifier.net XML content – what do we in IHE do when we make constraints on FHIR resources? How do we publish those constraints? Are the publishing of those constraints different for public comment vs demonstration?
  • FHIR.org is the official site for things that are not part of the “official” FHIR specification in recognition that there is a community that wants to help, share implementations, etc. Simplifier was in the running to create a non-HL7 based registry of profiles. That RFP was paused by HL7 leadership, but since they had done all the work they hosted it on their own site. Okay for us to look at as an oracle towards the future, but there is an expectation that FHIR.org will ultimately have a registry where non-HL7 profiles can be published.
  • Chat.fhir.org is where the informal discussions are now hosted. This is where you really want to hook your developers.

6. Where do we publish FHIR based profiles during public comment period for easy access

  • If you have created a structured definition of XML, you would put it on the IHE FTP site in the implementation directory. (It may end up in simplifier at some point.)
  • Post XML files on FTP, link to them in the documents that go out.

7. Consistency in secure requirements for FHIR based profiles

  • Start with MHD security requirements when crafting security requirements for other FHIR based profiles

8. Consistency in commands for queries and retrieves in FHIR based profiles

  • Came up because in the Dynamic Care Planning profile, for one of the four transactions that is a search “find me a care plan”, since the search will likely contain PHI then we constrained it to the POST version of search rather than GET. Then realized in MHD they’re all GETs, and then decided to ask if there is an IHE recommendation for this, for consistency.
    • There is a recognition that if you use GET and you are using a browser, then the browser may potentially cache those in the browser history, and a web server will probably cache that in the web server log. The reality is that this cache in the server and in the browser, doesn’t matter as much as the fact that you’re sending all this data to the browser. You just need to be aware that these two risks that exist, and need to mitigate them. Controlling the server is easy, but for the browser you can’t control the browser so you need to figure something else out. (e.g. agreements, training of users…). This transfer of the risk to the implementers of the profile needs to be explained.
    • ITI has spent a lot of effort for PDQm, PIXm and MHD a boilerplate volume 1 text that addresses these sorts of things.

9. OID Management Update

  • Meeting on Thursday at 12:30pm for OID management
  • Chris is leading the controlled namespaces (including OIDs) discussion, including Rob, Mary, Amit and others
  • Amit to ask Chris or Mary to send an update of the Namespace/OID management discussions to the 3 domains

10. Discuss PAM - fields that are constricted in PAM based profiles

  • Created audit message for ITI-31 in PAM in the context of the BED profile that is used in BED, and lives in the BED profile.

11. Preparing for CAT 2017

  • Since we moved to Cleveland the last 2 years, it has been a bit more of a challenge, especially for the educational programs.
  • Next year’s CAT planning for Jan 23 – 27 2017, will not have the leadership conference at the same time. Just can’t compete that close to HIMSS conference.
  • Working with the committees to infuse IHE content into the HIMSS annual conference.
  • For Education at Connectathon, looking for new ideas to create awareness there. Looking at the European model to do smaller tours daily that are less distracting, bringing in executive focus groups, etc but not a full day conference that close to HIMSS.


Day 4, Thursday, April 28, 2016.

Activity Leads Central Time notes
Breakfast 8:30am – 9:00am
Introductions, Agenda Review Gila / Mauro 9:00am – 9:15am Participants:

Bill Majurski (NIST)

Sylvie Colas (ASIP Santè)

Nader Cheaib (ASIP Santè)

Robert Horn (AGFA)

Mauro Zanardini (consorzio Arsenàl.IT)

Gila Pyke (Cognaissance)

Lynn Felhofer (IHE Tech Manager)

John Moherke (GE)

Ben Levy (Core Point Healthcare)

Daniel Berenzeanu (Ready Computing)

Elliott Silver (McKesson)

Tarik Idris (ICW)

Charles Parisot (GE)

Chris Melo (Philips)

Carl Leitner (IntraHealth)

Karen Witting (Ready Computing)

Steve Moore (MIR)

Jens Villadsen

FHIR DSTU2 updates: RESTful ATNA John/Mauro/Rob 9:15am – 10:45am

-Minutes:

Mauro leads the presentation of the ATNA RESTful Query supplement. The goal of the day is to go line by line and review the entire document. Rob (AGFA) move the motion to approve the supplement for Public Coment, Mauro seconded it. Motion is approved. The document is sent to Mary.

BREAK 10:45am – 11:15am
Joint Planning /Techincal Cmtes: TI to FT

-- Info on connectathon testing & tools for TI profile here. Column AE has tool notes per profile.

The review matrix can be found in the FTP site: evaluation spreadsheet

Daniel B. 11:15am – 12:30am Participants:

to be added

-Minutes:

to be added

LUNCH 12:30am – 1:30pm
APPC Tarik 1:30pm – 3:30pm

-Minutes:

Tech Cmte went through the document line by line addressing Lynn comments made the last night.

Gila (Cogna) moved to approve APPC for public comment pending editorial changes agreed in the session of today , Rob (AGFA) second it. No objection. Motion Approved.

BREAK 3:30pm – 3:45pm
CPs

See TF Maintenance topics for this F2F here

Lynn 3:45pm – 5:15pm

-Minutes:

Appendix Z: Elliott (McKesson) moves the motion to approve the Appendix for TI, Rob (AGFA) seconded it.

Some PCs are reviewed.

Lynn moves the motion to approve for TI: MHD PIXm PDQm. Rob (AGFA) seconded it, pending updates accorded after comments provided tonight and reviewed in afternoon.

Homework, wrap-up Gila/Mauro 5:15pm – 5:30pm

-Minutes:

No homework

Day 5, Friday, April 29, 2016.

Activity Leads Central Time notes
Breakfast 8:30am – 9:00am
CP Lynn 9:00am – 10:00am Participants:

Nader Cheaib (ASIP Santè)

Robert Horn (AGFA)

Mauro Zanardini (consorzio Arsenàl.IT)

Gila Pyke (Cognaissance)

Lynn Felhofer (IHE Tech Manager)

John Moherke (GE)

Ben Levy (Core Point Healthcare)

Elliott Silver (McKesson)

Elliot Lavy (QuadraMed)

Tarik Idris (ICW)

Charles Parisot (GE)

Karen Witting (Ready Computing)


-Minutes:

The minute of the CP session can be found here: CP MINUTE

Finalize work items, and next steps Gila/Mauro 10:00am – 10:45am -Agenda
  • Schedule tcons:
    • July 14th meeting 9:00-10:00 CT –APPC public comment assessment.
    • July 11th meeting 10:00-11:00 CT – Re-doc ITI-61 public comment assessment
    • July 11th meeting 9:00-10:00 CT – RESTful ATNA public comment assesment.
    • mACM to be defined.
  • TF and TI editors assignment and publication plan. Editors for 2016 publications are identified.
  • Educationl Webinars complete logistics by may 13: Ben will lead the TI Infrastructure presentation of Work done in 2016. Lynn will be the moderator.
  • Charles asks Lynn to include in the TF publication the cut-off date of approved CPs that are integrated. Lynn will explore this request with Mary.
BREAK 1:45am – 11:15am Participants:

to be added

-Minutes:

to be added

CPs


Lynn 11:15am – 12:30am

See TF Maintenance topics for this F2F here

Lunch 12:30pm – 1:00pm
Adjurn 1:00pm