ITI Planning - 20180320

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Location

To join this meeting

Go to https://himss.webex.com/himss/j.php?MTID=mdd94d4dd0c41e4493de0890c2f96dee4

Agenda

  • Review agenda
  • Record Attendance
  • Review message about new work items - John
    • ITI 2018 New Work Items
    • Promotion of these new work items with the broader community (not to be conflicting with Public Comment outreach which is ITI Tech responsibility)
  • Review short presentation on Document Sharing - Daniel
  • Decision to move Supplements into Final Text
    • Formal IHE Final Text Process
    • Proposed candidates from Tech committee
      • Document Encryption (DEN)
        • Advocate John
      • Delayed Document Assembly
        • Advocate Daniel

Minutes

  • Review agenda
  • Record Attendance
  • Review message about new work items - John
  • ITI 2018 New Work Items
    • ACTION: JOHN
    • Target the editor of the work item asking for a short text (deadline 2 weeks)
    • John to further refine and bring text consistent and flowing
    • Ask IHE to promote in a message to broader community. –
    • End of May (two weeks before public comment)
  • Review short presentation on Document Sharing – Daniel
    • Not in a state to present yet
    • Have compressed the 45 minute presentation to 15
    • Target 5-10 minute
    • Topic: Document Sharing in a broad sense. Not MHD
      • Where is it deployed
      • What is the overall value of document sharing
      • Technical details, only enough to be clear IHE has defined the solution
    • Charles is willing to review
    • ACTION: Daniel
  • Decision to move Supplements into Final Text
  • New Business
    • Review last years new work items
      • How well did the Trial Implementation go?
      • How well did connectathon go?
      • Action: Produce a news article on this success
      • ACTION: John