ITI CPs 2015-01-15
ITI domain CPs for 2014-2015 are managed here: http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=ITI_Change_Proposals_2015
This page contains the agenda and minutes for the January 15, 2015 meeting.
(1) Assigned CPs ready for discussion ftp://ftp.ihe.net/IT_Infrastructure/TF_Maintenance-2015/CPs/1_Assigned/
- CP-ITI-818 - Fix wording in DSUB subscription description (Lynn)
- CP-ITI-797 - Definition of Document (Elliott L)
- CP-ITI-790 - Explicitly Indicate Local Patient Identifier (sourcePatientID) Merges in the XDS Registry (Karen)
(2) Review Incoming CPs ftp://ftp.ihe.net/IT_Infrastructure/TF_Maintenance-2015/CPs/0_Incoming/
(3) Next in CPs
- No CP call on Friday Feb 6 (unless someone else wants to chair it)
- CP call on Thurs Feb 19, or wait until during the F2F??
- Planning for Ballot 26
Thu Jan 15, 9-11am CST
Attendees: Vassil, Piet-Hein (Forcare), Johanna Goderre (HHS OPA), Lynn, Karen, Elliott L, Eliot S, John M
An updated status spreadsheet dated 2015-01-15 based on this discussion is here: ftp://ftp.ihe.net/IT_Infrastructure/TF_Maintenance-2015/CPs/Status/
(1) Ballot 25 wrap-up
- CP-ITI-443 - Vassil & Piet-Hein discussed Forcare's ballot 25 comments; the CP will remained assigned to Vassil (ie failed ballot 25)
- All Ballot 25 CPs are resolved.
(2) Assigned CPs ready for discussion ftp://ftp.ihe.net/IT_Infrastructure/TF_Maintenance-2015/CPs/1_Assigned/
- CP-ITI-818 - changes are accepted; Complete for next ballot
- CP-ITI-797 - discussion of definition of a document in this CP in the context of the Doc Sharing white paper sections 2.3 & 2.5; general consensus that a clear definition of document in the early material in Vol 3 is essential, especially to help newer developers of doc sharing profiles
- Consensus: Lynn will split the CP. The changes for Sec 4 will remain in 797 as an Assigned CP. Lynn will put this on the agenda for a future discussion, including Mohammad Jafari who submitted comments. The changes to the documentEntry.uniqueId section will go into a new CP-ITI-830, declared Final Text (changing Document to document first)
- CP-ITI-790 - Karen presented updated work on this CP. Next step is for her to send the changes for targeted review (HL7 stuff, MU & submissionSet stuff) prior to it being ballot-ready
(3) Review Incoming CPs ftp://ftp.ihe.net/IT_Infrastructure/TF_Maintenance-2015/CPs/0_Incoming/
- CP-ITI-LF-AddITI-32AuditSpec.doc - CP-ITI-821; assigned to Elliott L after discussion about whether to fully specify the audit message or just refer more specifically to DICOM for the rqmts
- CP-ITI-LF_CSDotherNames.doc - CP-ITI-822; accepted as Completed
- CP-ITI-LF_triggerDSUBpublish.docx - CP-ITI-823; accepted as Completed
- CP-ITI-LF-SeR-wrongStatusValue.doc - CP-ITI-827; accepted as Completed
- CP-ITI-XDWnamespaceAlignmentWithIHE.doc - CP-ITI-829; assigned to Mauro; there was discussion about 'arbitrary' change to the namespace value just to match a prior pattern. The change in the CP is what the tooling is enforcing for NA2015 connectathon. We will revisit this after connectathon to determine whether to accept and ballot this change.
- CP-ITI-LF-WrongActorInTrigger.doc - CP-ITI-828; accepted as Completed
- CP-ITI-LF-PDQm-PDOoption.docx - CP-ITI-826; assigned to Justin and renamed to "Ensure PDS rqmts in PDQm for Pediatric Demographics are clear"
(4) Next in CPs
- No CP call on Friday Feb 6
- CP call on Thurs Feb 19, or wait until during the F2F -- TBD -- lynn will follow up with co-chairs
- Ballot 26 planning - no plan yet; no urgent CPs; Lynn lacking bandwidth to push through a ballot; expect a ballot in late Feb