ITI CPs 2014-10-16
ITI domain CPs for 2014-2015 are managed here: http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=ITI_Change_Proposals_2015
This page contains the agenda and minutes for the October 16, 2014 meeting.
chaired by Karen
The current status spreadsheet dated 2014-10-03 is here: ftp://ftp.ihe.net/IT_Infrastructure/TF_Maintenance-2015/CPs/Status/
(1) Assigned CPs ready for discussion: ftp://ftp.ihe.net/IT_Infrastructure/TF_Maintenance-2015/CPs/1_Assigned/
- CP-ITI-672-05 - ReplyTo and MustUnderstand - (Elliott L)
- CP-ITI-797-02 - Definition of Document - (Elliott L)
- CP-ITI-805-01 - Document Uniqueness Validation - (Elliott L)
- CP-ITI-802-01 - Fix mislabeled transactions in Vol 1 diagram - Lynn (per request from last CP call, the original diagram was edited to make integration of this CP easier next year)
(2) Process Incoming CPs: ftp://ftp.ihe.net/IT_Infrastructure/TF_Maintenance-2015/CPs/0_Incoming/
- CP-ITI-ES_Inconsistent_uniqueId_defn.doc - Elliot S.
- CP-ITI-ES-On-demand_cleanup.doc - Elliot S.
- CP-ITI-ESL_Audit_for_synchronous_webservices.doc (split from 672) - Elliott L)
- CP-ITI-LF-ITI-62SecurityConsiderations - Karen/Lynn
- CP-ITI-MW-correct-xdw-example.doc - Manfred Weiss
- CP-ITI-DR-Audit_in_ITI-55.doc - Dmytro Rud'
(3) Next in CPs
- Our next regular CP processing call is Friday Nov 7. One goal will be to finalize the contents of Ballot 25 at this call.
- If members are interested in getting your Assigned CP into a completed state for an early-November ballot, it should be brought to this meeting.
- Ballot 25 will likely be the last ballot for the 2014 calendar year (unless something critical arises from Connectathon implementation late in the year).
Agenda 10-11 am
chaired by Rob Horn
(4) CP-800 Unique IDs discussion
- For background, see thread in ITI Tech Mailing list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ititech/QiluLh1FrmY
An updated status spreadsheet dated 2014-01-22 is here: ftp://ftp.ihe.net/IT_Infrastructure/TF_Maintenance-2015/CPs/Status/
(1) Assigned CPs discussed: - chaired by Karen Witting
- 672 – We did not have two key people for discussing this – Bill & Vassil – so skipped. Elliot agreed to send the latest version to the ITI list for feedback.
- 797 – Discussion of appropriateness of the changes, discussion of DICOM’s requirement to share normalized form. Agreed to add a phrase in two places, Elliott will provide version -03 which is ready for ballot.
- 805 – Karen still not happy with the wording, Elliott & Karen to continue email exchange.
- 802 – Rob added missing editor box and ready for ballot. Rob to provide updated version to Lynn
(2) Incoming CPs
- * CP-ITI-ESL_Audit_for_synchronous_webservices.doc (split from 672) – Elliott presented. Agreed content was ready for ballot after updating some of the editor instruction to reflect changes in 2014 of movement to Final Text. This is assigned as CP-IT-807 and Elliott to provide updated version to be put in ballot
Due to time constraints, the rest of the general CP agenda (Assigned/Incoming) is deferred to the next CP discussion on Nov 7.
(4) CP-ITI-800 - chaired by Rob Horn
- We reached agreement to add an "entityID" that is of format "urn:uuid:xxxxxxxxxxx". Carl will revise and put updated version on ftp server for next tcon. Review will be to confirm that the text is clear.