ITI CPs 2013-11-21
ITI domain CPs for 2013-2014 are managed here: http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=ITI_Change_Proposals_2014
This page contains the agenda and minutes for the Nov 21, 2013 meeting.
9-11am Central US
(1) Transition from 2013 to 2014 cycle
- see summary sent to ITI Tech mailing list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ititech/5unHWCzQNoQ
(2) Schedule for future CP calls
Proposal: 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month, 9-11am CST.
(3) Incoming CPs
The following are in the Incoming directory:
- CP-ITI-DSUB_SUPPL_Building Filter Expressions.doc
- CP-ITI-ES-Add limitedMetadata attribute optionality.doc
- CP-ITI-ES-Clarify query attribute optionality.doc
- CP-ITI-ES-Clarify submit attribute optionality.doc
- CP-ITI-ES-Correct query IG label.doc
- CP-ITI-ES-Correct XDS attribute capitalization.doc
- CP-ITI-ES-Remove XDS parentDocumentId.doc
- CP-ITI-XDS_XDSDocumentEntry.uniqueId Format is not OID (ICW).doc
- CP ITI-587-00.doc (resurrected)
(4) Mystery CPs
- CP-ITI-516, 594 are in the Assigned directory, but not in the status spreadsheet (these two were resolved during the call)
- CP-ITI-520, 552, 553, 554, 590, 629, 630, 633, 634, 635, 638, 649, 650, 652, 653, 660-666, 670-672, 675, 677, 678, 683-685, 6989-706 have status of Assigned in the status spreadsheet, but are not in the Assigned dir on the ftp site
(1) CP management: Lynn is taking the lead on CP management at the beginning of this cycle, with Erik Pupo in training and targeted to take on responsibility in spring 2014.
(2) Future CP calls will be held: the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month, 9-11am Central US. Nancy will create webex and calendar appointments for this.
Incoming CPs accepted and assigned during this call: ftp://ftp.ihe.net/IT_Infrastructure/TF_Maintenance-2014/CPs/1_Assigned/
- ITI-CP-594 - Manuel
- ITI-CP-710 - Mauro
- ITI-CP-711 - Karen
- ITI-CP-712 - Karen
- ITI-CP-716 - Walco
- ITI-CP-720, 721, 722 - John M
- ITI-CP-723 - Karen
- ITI-CP-724, 725 - Rob
- ITI-CP-726 - Carl Leitner
- ITI-CP-727 - Manuel
- ITI-CP-728 (previously 587) - Rob
CPs identified as complete & ready for ballot: ftp://ftp.ihe.net/IT_Infrastructure/TF_Maintenance-2014/CPs/2_Completed/
- ITI-CP-516 - John M
- ITI-CP-707 - George
- ITI-CP-708 - Vassil - Walco & Bill to review offline & confirm
- ITI-CP-709 - John M - Manuel & Gila to review offline & confirm
- ITI-CP-713, 714, 715 - Elliot Silver
- ITI-CP-717 - Elliott Lavy
- ITI-CP-718 - Vassil
- ITI-CP-719 -Mark Sinke
Incoming CPs reviewed & rejected: ftp://ftp.ihe.net/IT_Infrastructure/TF_Maintenance-2014/CPs/5_Rejected/
- CP-ITI-ES-Clarify query attribute optionality
The updated status spreadsheet, version 2013-11-21, is here: ftp://ftp.ihe.net/IT_Infrastructure/TF_Maintenance-2014/CPs/Status/
(4) Approach for mystery CPs: Lynn will take the lead on following up to find the CPs missing from the Assigned directory, using the following approach. (see 2nd bullet it agenda item 4 above). Target is to get this resolved before the next CP call.
- Chris Carr has been asked to find a backup of the directory.
- Ask Rob for his recent local backup.
- 2/3 of the CPs on the list belong to Redoc; they are 'Assigned' but were deliberately deferred until after redoc publication. Try to find them and then address them together in a future call.
- Seek backup versions from submitters and assigned editors.
Marek asked about the reasons for rejection of CP-655 in Ballot 19. Lynn will track down that documentation, put it in the right spot on the FTP site, and inform Marek.