ITI Agenda Feb 2024 F2F

From IHE Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This 5-days meeting is to move forward all the current work items in the continuous development cycle.

Meeting Location - RSNA Headquarters

Breakfast and Lunch will not be provided.

Teams information for this meeting is: - Meeting Number: 237 943 319 263 - Passcode: r6aomY - Link: Click Here to Join the Meeting

Agenda & Minutes

All times listed are tentative, and may be revised during the meeting; refresh often.

Monday, 5 February 2024

Day 1: Monday, 5 February 2024
Time

Virtual (CST, UTC−06:00)

Leads Activity Notes
8:30 am–9:00 am
  • Luke / John / Oliver / Steve
  • Introductions and Agenda Review
  • Public Comment Review
    • DSUBm
    • PDQm $match
  • Continuing development or Public Comment
    • Scheduling for Mobile
  • projects
    • Discuss experimenting with R5/R6 on IGs
    • ITI sex and gender profiling
    • IPS Joint work assignments
    • QEDm ?
  • Update existing IG, due to new publisher or bug reports

Participants: Ricardo, John, Steve, Luke, Gianluca, Stefano, Spencer, Ricardo, Oliver, Matt, Rita, Joe, Chris, Vassil
Minutes:

  • Goals:
    • TI
      • DSUBm
      • PDQm $match
    • Scheduling for Mobile - PC
  • Discussed HL7 meeting last week
    • Discussed R5.
      • Seems to not be a lot of movement towards R5. US Core is not publishing in R5.
      • Changes to normative Patient
9:00 am–11:00 am Vassil Scheduling for Mobile
  • Reviewed vol 1
  • Are self-referrals handled?
    • For now it's system to system, not for individual use.
  • Reviewed ITI-115 - find potential appointments
    • Reviewed operation
  • 116 and 117 will be worked on for Wednesday
  • 118 is ready
11:00 am–12:00 pm Gianluca / Stefano DSUBm
12:00 am–1:30 am all Lunch
1:30 pm–3:00 pm Spencer PDQm $match
3:00 pm–5:00 pm John / Luke Github issues
  • Reviewed issues from github that aren't currently a work item.
  • Reviewed open pull requests and accepted by committee when ready.

Tuesday, 6 February 2024

Day 2: Tuesday, 6 February 2024
Time

Virtual (CST, UTC−06:00)

Leads Activity Notes
8:30 am–10:00 am Luke R5 experimentation

Participants: John, Steve, Chris, Ricardo, Luke, Spencer, Stefano, Gianluca, Joe, Matt, Oliver, Sarah, Rita
Minutes:

  • Reviewed R5 changes to BasicAudit that will affect dependent Igs
    • Send email to ITI-Tech to get thoughts on the type/subtype -> category/code changes.
  • Currently aren't planning on publishing R5 versions, but will work on updates to inform R6 and to provide feedback to HL7.
  • Next quarter will work on MHD, BasicAudit, mCSD, SVCM to determine the extent of the changes.
  • Will set up wiki page on the template repo to describe the process and what to look for.
10:00 am–12:00 am Sarah CP Ballot Comment Resolution
12:00 am–1:30 am all Lunch
1:30 am–3:00 pm Steve ITI sex and gender profiling
  • Created CP - reviewed in committee
  • Discussed outputs from Gender Harmony group
  • Reviewed possible changes to technical framework and TI profiles
  • Work on example for Patient profiles to be added
  • Continue work on CP
3:00 pm–5:00 pm Spencer PDQm $match
  • Discussed IPA
    • Decided to remove dependency and add identifier to the profile (and others as needed)
  • Reviewed issues
  • Reviewed added option for $match
  • Reviewed capability statement and rendering
  • Reviewed conformance word changes. (to all caps, and unintended usage)

Wednesday, 7 February 2024

Day 3: Wednesday, 7 February 2024
Time

Virtual (CST, UTC−06:00)

Leads Activity Notes
8:30 am–10:00am Gianluca / Stefano DSUBm

Participants: John, Ricardo, Luke, Spencer, Stefano, Gianluca, Oliver, Matt
Minutes:

10:00 am–12:00pm Vassil Scheduling for Mobile

Cancelled

  • Reviewed formatcode ig publisher issues
  • Reviewed basicaudit in R5
12:00 am–1:30 am all Lunch
1:30 pm–2:00pm John IPS Joint Assignments

GitHub pull-requests

  • Discussed IPS requests from ISO related to IHE profiles
2:00 pm–3:00pm John IG Publisher (Open to All)
  • Accepted mCSD pull request from ballot 63 that was approved
    • Need to check new QA on the re-build for publisher issues
  • PCF - added to ignore warnings file as part of new publisher issues.
  • FormatCode - pulled in updates for properties for the valueset to populate correctly.
  • Reviewed other new build warnings from latest IG publisher
3:00 pm–5:00pm All Joint Domain Meeting


Thursday, 8 February 2024

Day 4: Thursday, 8 February 2024
Time

Virtual (CST, UTC−06:00)

Leads Activity Notes
8:30 am–10:00am Gianluca / Stefano DSUBm

Participants: John, Steve, Ricardo, Luke, Spencer, Stefano, Gianluca, Oliver, Matt, Vassil, Gregorio, Sarah, Daniel
Minutes:

  • Reviewed issues: https://github.com/IHE/ITI.DSUBm/issues
  • Will add "read" message to the search transactions (subscription and topic)
  • Reviewed tables 1:54.2.7-1 and 1:54.2.7-2
  • Reviewed issues and behind the scenes magic with using R4
    • Missing profile of Basic for SubscriptionTopic
    • Magic of displaying these as SubscriptionTopic
  • Pending question on zulip regarding valueset that is missing from R4
10:00 am–11:00 am Vassil Scheduling for Mobile
  • Reviewed updates since last session
  • Reviewed operation for hold and book
  • Keep same meeting schedule, but skip the next 2, starting on Mar 21
11:00 am–12:00 pm Sarah CP Processing
  • Scheduled call to discuss Martin's CP
12:00 pm–1:30 pm all Lunch
1:30 pm–3:00 pm Spencer PDQm
  • Reviewed last issues and updates since last session.
  • Reviewed Patient profile.
  • Reviewed capabilitystatements for new options.
3:00 pm–4:00 pm Daniel Connectathon Testing development planning

Friday, 9 February 2024

Day 5: Friday, 9 February 2024
Time

Virtual (CST, UTC−06:00)

Leads Activity Notes
8:30 am–12:00 pm Luke / Oliver / John / Steve

Participants: John, Steve, Ricardo, Luke, Stefano, Gianluca, Matt, Rita, Spencer, Chris, Oliver
Minutes:

  • PDQm
    • Reviewed comments
    • Update version number
    • Spencer moves to accept as TI, Matt seconds, Rita abstains, unanimously approved 8-0-1
  • DSUBm
    • Reviewed comments
    • Need to market for use at IHE EU connectathon
    • Reviewed events table, "Default implementation" header update or align with text
    • ITI-113
      • Diagram minor issue
    • ITI-114
      • Reviewed parameters - add 'code' to example and table
    • Gianluca motions to accept as TI, Luke seconds, unanimously approved 8-0-0
  • Will start work on Board Report
  • Joint
    • Reviewed new work items
    • New proposals from Arsenal that will be submitted for next planning
    • Arsenal will work on advancing extensions to DSUB to final text
    • John moves to accept new work items, Steve seconds, unanimously approved - 8-0-0
      • Continue with scheduling
      • Add DSG with JSON
      • Add Finance and Insurance workflow
      • Add HIE Whitepaper updates