ITI Agenda 2020-2021 February 2021 F2F

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

This 5-days meeting is to move forward all the current work items in the continuous development cycle.


Meeting Location
Virtual Face to Face
WebEx information for this meeting is
Meeting Number: 987 1772 2037
Password: TBD
Link: https://himss.zoom.us/j/98717722037?pwd=VmphVm55SDQrSTFpeXo0Wld2UG5mUT09
Support material
Profile proposals and other support information may be found in the google drive

Agenda & Minutes

All times listed are tentative, and may be revised during the meeting—refresh often.

Agenda for ITI, PCC, and QRPH for the week can be found here

Monday, 15th February, 2021

Day 1: Monday, 15 February, 2021
Time

Virtual (CST, UTC−06:00)

Leads Activity Notes
8:00 am–8:30 am
  • Luke/John

Participants: Sarah Bell, John Moehrke, Martin Smock, Luke Duncan, Oliver Egger, Sylvie Colas, Lynn Felhofer, Steve Nichols, Spencer LaGesse, Joe Lamy, Vassil Peytchev, Chris Melo
Minutes:

  • Reviewed and updated agenda
  • Decision making and goals for the week:
    • IUA to Trial Implementation
    • HIE Whitepaper to publication
    • MHD IG to public comment
    • HTML Publication
      • improvements for publication
      • plan for upcoming quarter
      • how to handle integration of new supplements
    • impacts of IUA as an HTML publication and MHD as a FHIR IG
8:30 am–10:00 am John

MHD IG

Minutes:

  • https://github.com/IHE/ITI.MHD
  • Work item highlights
    • Republishing MHD using the FHIR IG Publisher
    • Transition from DocumentManifest to List
  • Main issues are currently tracked in the README on github
    • will move to github issues for public comment
  • Reviewed status
    • input/ is where the main content is
      • fsh/ is where FHIR Shorthand files are (StructureDefinitions and Examples)
      • examples/ and resources/ hold FHIR resources
      • static content is in markdown files in pagecontent/
    • Numbering is an issue to match existing publication
  • Reviewed build process
  • Reviewed test plan which is a work in progress/placeholder for future additions
10:00 am–11:00 am Sarah / Lynn / Luke / John

CP Processing

Minutes:

  • Reviewed: 1242, 1232, 1234
  • Discussed how changes to final text are handled for HTML publication
    • may prototype 1232 to update published HTML, but it is a very minor change
    • discussed how to created CP doc
      • There may be issues with either pulling from the raw HTML or the rendered content, so there is more work for integration
  • Discussed long standing CPs
    • will group by bundle and prioritize by bundle
    • will set up session during next face to face to break out by bundles and review each CP to determine way forward (reassign/cancel)
    • may review bundles during Wednesday CP session if time and/or during monthly CP calls


Tuesday, 16th February, 2021

Day 2: Tuesday, 16 February, 2021
Time

Virtual (CST, UTC−06:00)

Leads Activity Notes
8:00 am–9:00 am John MHD IG

Participants: Sarah, John, Luke, Spencer, Joe, Martin, Katiya Shell, Oliver, Lynn, Gianluca Pavan, John Donnelly, Jeff Helman, Chris, Ben Levy, Steve, Abigail Barth
Minutes:

  • Reviewed received comments
  • Possible issues with moving to IG where things need to be more explicit
  • Need to add what Must Support signifies
  • Discussed CapabilityStatements. These are of type "requirements." Connectathon uses type "capability."
    • Differentiate between minimal, uncontained, and comprehensive
  • Discussed requirements display for Bundle resources
  • Discussed consumer vs. sender for requirements and [Postel's Law]
9:00 am–10:00 am John HIE Whitepaper Public Comment Review

Minutes:

1:00 pm–3:00 pm John HTML Publication

Minutes:

  • Reviewed issues on [project board]
  • Discussed how to handle releases and versions
    • will create wiki page on GitHub to outline process
  • Discussed CP process with issues/pull requests

Wednesday, 17th February, 2021

Day 3: Wednesday, 17 February, 2021
Time

Virtual (CST, UTC−06:00)

Leads Activity Notes
8:00 am–9:00am Martin IUA Public Comment Review

Participants: Sarah, Martin, John, Joost Reuzel, Joe, Lynn, Gianluca, Gregorio Canal, Matt, Spencer, Ben, Jeff, Steve, Katiya, Chris
Minutes:

  • Reviewed issues and comments on [GitHub]
9:00 am–11:00am Sarah / Lynn / Luke / John CP Processing


Minutes:

  • Started reviewing XDS "abandoned" CPs and updated status where possible
  • Will continue this process for other CPs during monthly calls and at next face to face
12:00 pm–2:00pm John MHD IG


Minutes:


3:00 pm–5:00pm All Joint Domain Meeting

[Agenda]
Minutes:

Thursday, 18th February, 2021

Day 4: Thursday, 18 February, 2021
Time

Virtual (CST, UTC−06:00)

Leads Activity Notes
8:00 am–9:00 am Martin IUA Public Comment Review

Participants: Sarah, Luke, Martin, John, Katiya, Joe, Ivan Zapreev, Joost, Matt, Lynn, Spencer, Jeff, Ben, Steve, Gregorio, Mary Jungers, Vassil

Minutes: Reviewed remaining open issues from [GitHub]

9:00 am–10:00 am John HIE Whitepaper Public Comment Review


Minutes: Reviewed issues from [GitHub] Reviewed updated images

10:00 am–11:00 am All
  • Dedicated read time for IUA, HIE Whitepaper
  • optional read MHD IG


Minutes:

11:00 am–11:30 am All

IUA Final Review


Minutes:

  • Reviewed issues from read-through
  • editorial comments will be sent
11:30 am–12:00 pm All HIE Whitepaper Final Review


Minutes:

  • Not as much time available, but continue to send any remaining issues
1:00 pm–2:00 pm John HTML Publication


Minutes:

  • Reviewed [project board]
  • Reviewed some of the needed cleanup and process to handle
    • figure titles
    • code blocks
    • extra spans (with fonts)
  • Discussed [revision management]
2:00 pm–3:00 pm John MHD IG


Minutes:

Friday, 19th February, 2021

Day 5: Friday, 19 February, 2021
Time

Virtual (CST, UTC−06:00)

Leads Activity Notes
8:00 am–9:00 am Luke / John
  • Final review of work items
    • IUA for trial implementation
    • HIE Whitepaper for publication
    • MHD IG for public comment

Participants: Sarah, John, Lynn, Martin, Sylvie, Joe, Mary, Vassil, Spencer, Steve, Chris, Ben, Ivan, Olivia Bellamou-Huet
Minutes:

  • IUA
    • reviewed comments from final read through and recent changes
    • Motion to accept for trial implementation pending final changes made by John, second by Martin
      • Motion passed
  • HIE Whitepaper
    • reviewed final chnages
    • Motion to approve for publication pending final updates by John, second by Joe
      • Motion passed
  • MHD IG
    • Motion to accept for public comment pending final todo list by John, second by Joe
      • Motion passed
  • Prioritize publication schedule
  1. IUA (for June connectathon)
  2. HIE Whitepaper
  3. HTML Publication updates
  4. MHD IG (should be ready for review at May face to face)
9:00 am–10:00 am Luke / John
  • Review supplements for Final Text
  • Planning / Tech review new work items
  • T-con scheduling

Minutes:

  • Reviewed possible supplements for final text on [this spreadsheet]
    • Will send email to ITI Tech looking for advocates to lead the [process]
  • Reviewed work items on [project board]
    • mCSD Whitepaper
    • MHD to a Federation
    • MHDS Federation
    • discussed possibility of additional IG conversions
10:00 am–11:00 am Luke / John
  • PMIR discussion of recent questions
  • Retrospective
  • AOB


Minutes:

  • PMIR Discussion
    • Discussed using messaging vs. POST
      • This was to reused the transaction for subscriptions
    • Discussed $match vs. search
    • Discussed link/unlink/merge
    • Discussed the idea of the smart source vs. dumb registry
    • Scheduled T-Cons to further discuss to determine CPs
  • Motion to accept mCSD Whitepaper and MHD to a Federation as new work items by John, second by Joe
    • Motion passed
  • Scheduled T-Cons for HTML Publication, MHD to a Federation, and mCSD Whitepaper
  • T-Cons have been scheduled and sent to the ITI Tech Mailing List