IHE Testing and Tools Committee Teleconference Minutes 2011-03-28

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees

  • Chris Lindop
  • Cor Loef
  • Flora Lum
  • Karima Bourquard
  • Rob Snelick
  • Eric Poisseau
  • Steve Moore
  • Didi Davis
  • Bruce Curran
  • Joan McMillen
  • Nichole Drye-Mayo

Minutes

  • Motion to approve: Unanimously approved


  • IHE Europe Development Process and Management Proposal


  • IHE USA - Connectathon Timeline planning
  • January 9 - 14, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago
  • Close registration on 9/30/11
  • IHE USA is working on the Webinar series regarding the connectathon schedule


  • Update on IHE-Korea 2011 Connectathon Plans
  • Defer to next call due to not having Todd Cooper on the call


  • IHE Australian Connectathon
  • Could not send anyone to the training course due to the Technical Manager couldn't attend
  • Plan to hold mid-July connectathon (XDS suite of application) - common registry for all of the Australian residents and IHE proposes to use IHE profiles for this
  • Expressions of interest are due at the end of March
  • They have used kudu in the past and would like to possibly use Gazelle
  • Discussed that they have not been trained in Gazelle and this could be difficult to get them up to speed
  • Chris posed the question of "Could he take on the responsibility of getting the Australians up to speed with Gazelle?" He has not been through the training, but he is attending the IHE European Connectathon
  • Might not be the best time for Eric to train Chris due to time constraints
  • Is there any time post Connectathon to provide training to either Chris the Australian managers
  • Possibly May timeframe could work to come to France for training
  • Next training session has not been scheduled
  • ACTION - Add future connectathon managers training plan/schedule to our next agenda


  • IHE RO planning Connectathon for week of Sept. 12 - 16 in Fairfax, VA at ASTRO HQ
  • Bruce Curran will present formal proposal for recognition
  • Sent out an email to the group with the updated proposal. No changes from 2010's proposal.
  • Formal approval process for to recognize RO Connectathon
  • Motion to approve - unanimously approved


  • Review committee comments


  • Face-to-face Meeting Proposal: June 2-3, Washington, DC
  • Additional dates to meet - June 7 - 8th possibly at RSNA HQ - group agreed on these dates tentatively for Oak Brook and we will do one more email to the group to finalize this
  • WG27 - meeting on 6/6 in Washington DC
  • ACTION - Chris Carr to provide a draft agenda for the FTF meeting on 6/7 and 6/8 meeting - could have early morning start on Tuesday


  • Review planning cycle (Project Managers Testing Event)
  • Discuss planning/training cycle on 4/18/11 call


  • Review Steve Moore's Simulator Inventory spreadsheet
  • Goal - start inventory and have people fill in what they have today
  • Use the filled in spreadsheet as a starting point for where do we go next
  • Identify particular tool kits that can handle/leverage future work
ACTION: Karima will update Steve's spreadsheet with additional information/columns


  • Program development and marketing plan - timeline
  • Next call: April 18, 10:00am-11:30am CDT
  • CHANGE NEXT CALL TO MONDAY, 4/18 - due to conflict with the European Connectathon

IHE Testing and Tools Committee