IHE Testing and Tools Committee Teleconference Minutes 2011-01-31
From IHE Wiki
- Rob Snelick
- Karima Bourquard
- Flora Lum, MD
- Steve Moore
- Cor Loef
- Joan McMillen
- Didi Davis
- Chris Carr
- Eric Poiseau
- Nichole Drye-Mayo
- Review Minutes from 2011-01-24 tcon
- Motion: Approve minutes
- Minutes approved by unanimous vote
- Reviewed survey materials from IHE North America Connectathon
- IHE North America has published three surveys of participants:
- Results will be shared with committee
- Reviewed proposed committee roster and rationale for membership, as well as voting rules
- Organizations that contribute funding or manpower to development of testing tools who be able to designate voting members.
- Organizations that only use tools (eg, to host Connectathons) would have observer status.
- Maintenance of voting privileges would work just as in other IHE committees: Miss 3 meetings, lose voting rights. Must participate in 2 to regain rights (at the second meeting).
- Organizations would decide internally who to designate as their primary and alternate representatives.
- Organizations would apply to IHE International Board for membership on committee
- Action Item: Group create a conflict of interest document similar to IHE International Board
- Action Item: Organizations must identify alternate/primary member.
- Action Item: More people will be added to the Technical Manager Group but must decide how many votes this group is allowed.
- Action Item: Chris Carr will redefine and expand the Charter Document to include information above. This section will also replace current information in IHE International Board Governance. Chris will draft language that reflects principles discussed for review on February 14 call and include basic procedures for implementing these rules.
- Action Item: Send proposed dates for next face-to-face meeting via Doodle survey. Dates to choose from: June 22-25 in Berlin, Germany or June 2-5, Washington, DC. Decision to be made on February 14 call.
- Next Call:
- February 14, 10:00am-11:30am CST
- Proposed Agenda: Planning cycle schedule, Confirm date for face to face, review revised Charter Document