IHE Testing and Tools Committee Teleconference Minutes 2011-01-24

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees

  • Chris Carr - RSNA
  • Cor Loef - IHE Europe
  • Flora Lum - AAO
  • Bill Majurski - NIST
  • Steve Moore - MIR
  • Eric Poiseau - INRIA

Minutes

  • North American Connectathon Recap
  • Survey
  • Technical survey: how to improve technical aspects of testing
  • Action Item: Steve developing Google Form
  • Overall experience/logistics survey for participants and monitors
  • Action Item: Chris and Nichole to develop Google Form
  • Report feedback to Testing and Tools Committee
  • Monitors have entered some suggestions in JIRA
  • Bug Fixes
  • Steve Moore to roll straightforward fixes into code base
  • Some policy and user-identified bug fixes need to be reviewed and discussed
  • Action Item: Steve and Eric to set up bug fix review meeting
  • Event Stats
  • In Gazelle under Registration: Find Systems a general overview is available
  • Action Item: Chris and Steve to review data for incorporation in press release
  • Overall: Stress level lower; testing ran smoothly; experience of monitors helped
  • IHE Europe Connectathon Planning
  • IHE testing to be combined with epSOS testing at same event
  • IHE Registration Closed: 69 companies registered for IHE testing
  • epSOS testing includes up to 12 member states
  • Testing and Tools Committee Governance
  • Establishing Voting Roster
  • Organizations contributing to development of tools will have representation
  • Action Item: Chris Carr to develop committee roster and rationale for defining voting membership
  • Scope of Decision Making
  • Sponsors and developers work independently; need to coordinate our work with being able to dictate direction to one another
  • Tools Development Reporting and Planning
  • Monthly Reporting Format
  • JIRA tool is used to track developer activity; Summary spreadsheet for committee planning use
  • Steve Moore submitted proposal; Eric Poiseau to respond; jointly they will develop a proposed consolidated format for monthly reports
  • Steve's proposal includes division of development responsibilities
  • Action Item: Cor, Eric, Peter and Karima to provide IHE Europe response by end of February
  • Near-term Development Planning:
  • Steve Moore to review Connectathon feedback and new committee profile work to identify development priorities
  • Eric and Steve to review profile development support priorities with committees concerned
  • Eric Poiseau to develop Gazelle feature development list
  • Biennial Planning Meetings
  • Schedule for May 2, 9am-noon CT
  • Plan Face-to-face Meeting Date
  • Pisa Connectathon is too hectic an event to add a planning meeting
  • Consider doing planning meeting in May, possibly in association with ITI, PCC, QRPH domain committee meetings
  • Next Call:
  • Monday, Jan. 31, 10-11am CT
  • Review committee roster and membership/voting rules


Testing and Tools Committee