IHE Testing and Tools Committee Teleconference Minutes 2008-11-17

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees

  • Didi Davis - HIMSS
  • Geert Claeys - Agfa
  • Steve Moore - MIR
  • Eric Poiseau - INRIA
  • Peter Kuenecke - Siemens
  • Joan McMillen - RSNA
  • Chris Carr - RSNA

Minutes

1) Connectathon Results Reporting - Reviewed comments from International Board on draft proposal to change method for reporting results of Connectathons

  • Board agreed with designation of Connectathon Results as relating to either Trial Implementation or Final Text versions of Profiles
  • Board would like to see the issue of Product Registry and links between it and Connectathon Results articulated in more detail
  • Board returned document to Testing and Tools Committee for further development
  • Issues to address include:
  • How do we make links between specific Actor/Profile Connectathon Results and specific Integration Statements
  • One Connectathon Result may link to a number of Product Integration Statements and vice versa
  • How do we treat Integration Statements published with respect to a Trial Implementation Connectathon Result? Should vendors publishing such Integration Statements be required to retest when significant updates are made to a profile before it is published as Final Text?
  • Action Item: Geert Claeys will draft updated version of proposal for TnT Committee Review prior to Dec. 15

2) Malaysian Connectathon Proposal - Dr. Asrin from Malaysia has communicated plans to organize an event in January

  • Raises problems with demands for support from TMG for use of management/reporting tools
  • Should we develop a schedule of fees for support of Connectathon tools? Hire or identify consultants who can provide the service on a fee basis?
  • Action Item: Didi will pursue discussions to determine the scope and nature of the event

3) Australian Connectathon Results Reporting -

  • Event was organized before specific criteria for Connectathons were set
  • Action Item: Eric, Steve and Chris will work on response to Australian sponsors about which, if any of the results will be recognized

4) Connectathon Process/Criteria Document -

  • Need to address questions about what should be recognized as a Connectathon and set expectations for potential organizers of Connectathons
  • Action Item: Chris Carr will request that Cor have a draft of the document ready by Dec. 15 tcon

5) Committee Charter

  • Board members have expressed interest in joining committee; need finalized charter to facilitate this
  • Action Item: Chris Carr will reach out to David Monteau to work on draft prior to Dec. 15 tcon

6) Next Meeting/Tcon

  • Monday, Dec. 15, 9-10:30am CST


Testing and Tools Committee