IHE Testing and Tools Committee Teleconference Minutes 2008-11-03
From IHE Wiki
- Peter Kuenecke - Siemens
- Cor Loef - Philips
- Steve Moore - MIR
- Charles Parisot - GE
- Eric Poiseau - INRIA
- Chris Carr - RSNA
1) Connectathon Reporting Criteria
- Reviewed proposed revision to criteria for reporting of Connectathon results
- Introduces a distinction of 3 categories of results:
- Bronze: prototype, Trial Implementation profile
- Silver: prototype, Final Text profile
- Gold: product, released within 120 days of the Connectathon
- General agreement on necessity of communicating this information; discussion addressed what is the best method for communicating it
- Bronze-Silver-Gold language seems to imply qualitative evaluation; Is there a way to communicate that implies less of a value judgment?
- How do we address testing of the foundation system in a family of products?
- Critical goal is to ensure that products are brought to the Connectathon and the IHE systems are brought to market
- Action Item: Chris Carr will propose a more neutral sounding set of reporting categories for review by TnT committee. If approved, these criteria will be proposed to the Board on its November Tcon.
- Chris Carr will try to arrange separate call with David to prepare final version of document for review.
- Need to recap changes from Apache 2 license for consideration and approval by MIR. Chris Carr will work with MIR personnel on this.
4) Next Tcon
- Nov. 17, 9am CST