IHE Testing and Tools Committee Teleconference Minutes 2008-07-18
From IHE Wiki
- Eric Poiseau, INRIA
- Steve Moore, Mallinckrodt
- Cor Loef, Philips
- Karima Bourquard, GMSIH
- Didi Davis, HIMSS
- Joan McMillen, RSNA
- David Monteau, INRIA
- Nichole Drye-Mayo, RSNA
- Peter Künecke, Siemens
- Requirements for running a Connectathon
- Other connectathons are starting in Australia and China with a process that might not match those in Europe and North America
- Cor Loef will draft a document of minimum standards for Connectathons. What is the process that we need to follow?
- Cor will draft a second document that discusses the services that we have available and can be made available to organizations.
- Update on vision statement produced by Ed Larson, Charles Parisot, Cor Loef
- Didi will distribute that document for committee review
- Update on Committee Charter
- Status update from David Monteau. David sent a copy of the charter just before this meeting.
- Committee members should review David's document. We need to synchronize that document with one that Chris has been writing. That should happen when Chris returns from vacation at our next meeting.
- Gazelle status
- INRIA/MIR have a goal of getting Gazelle registration complete by 24-July to use for North America 2009 Connectathon
- INRIA is working on test engine with bPEL process to drive tests
- We are collaborating with NIST to get their simulators plugged into the test engine. API between the simulators and test engine has been prototyped by NIST and needs review and documentation.
- Links to Test Management and Product Registry. These are on an INRIA server that Eric publishes for testing.