IHE Testing and Tools Committee Teleconference Minutes 2008-05-05
From IHE Wiki
- Chris Carr
- Joan McMillen
- Cor Loef
- Bill Majurski
- Steve Moore
- Eric Poiseau
- A reminder to Steve Moore that Steve and Eric need to provide a published roadmap of the Gazelle project with current status and major milestones identified.
- Jean-Renan has made progress on the Product Registry and will have a draft for review by Lynn Felhofer late this week. Eric offers others on T/T the ability to review if there is interest.
- We have had several phone calls with just the Cypress-Tools group and a first phone call last week with both the Gazelle developers and Cypress-tools. The main topic of the shared phone call was collaboration on the Gazelle test engine and the results files. INRIA is working on a prototype of the Gazelle test engine. Mitre is doing some background work based on the conference call. We will get together again in three weeks to synchronize efforts.
- David Monteau provided contributor agreements for individuals, corporations and entities (non for profit groups). Group discussed the changes in the agreement supplied by David
- Include a head note that this is based on the Apache 2.0 contributor agreements and show the modifications with strike through and underscores.
- Change 1: Editorial
- Change 2: Editorial
- Change 3: Change Work for the term Project
- Change 4:
- Change 5: Keep the modified Monteau clause so that we do not get 3rd party contributions. Eric and Steve may decide on a per case basis to accept them. Normally, we will just reference 3rd party software.
- Steve will take the original Apache agreements, make new documents that show changes (strike through, underscore), pass those documents through the WU attorneys and redistribute to Testing/Tools before Monday, 12-May.
Two Additional Documents
- Committee Charter (how to become part of the committee and remain on the committee
- Should be based on the general IHE governance model
- Need further information from David
- Technical Management document: how Eric and Steve will accept contributions and the process for managing that.
- Bill Majurski told of the GIT software used by Linux to have a hierarchy of software contributions (more control than CVS or subversion.
- Eric/Steve to review process for submission and return with a proposal to this group.
- Steve to create a version of the contributer's agreement with changes marked.
- Steve/Chris to work on moving tool navigation pages to IHE wiki (and away from MIR wiki)
- Project Definition Page: Eric and Steve will begin developing a Wiki page outlining the Gazelle project, listing major responsibilities and including an annual road map of tools development and testing activities
- Committee Governance Charter: David Monteau will draft an expansion of the Testing and Tools Committee language included in the Principles of Governance
- Testing Issues Page: Chris Carr will begin a Wiki page for posting testing-related policy questions for the Testing and Tools Committee to consider
- Monday, May 12, 8:30am CDT
- Agenda Items:
- Review contributor agreements published with change notation
- Review process for software contributions with review by Eric/Steve