IHE Testing and Tools Committee Teleconference Minutes 2008-02-18
- Chris Carr
- Geert Claeys
- Didi Davis
- Cor Loef
- Steve Moore
- Eric Poiseau
Testing and tools business strategy document
- Add glossary and fill in other placeholders
- Develop presentation derived from content
- Present to IHE Board at Feb. 28 Face-to-face Meeting
Action: Send current draft to Board with note about minor gaps, etc.
Action: Cor will give presentation to the Board on its monthly teleconference about activities of TnT Committee
Review other deliverables committee mission, membership and public information package
- Member Agreement
- Chris Carr has developed draft document on Wiki: Key remaining questions include defining committee membership terms precisely and defining review process to determine who actual contributors are. Linkage needs to be established between member agreement and IP policies for Gazelle licensing.
- IP Policy Document:
- General Terms agreed
- Eric working on document for rules of contributions
- INRIA working on legal review
Action: Geert will contact David Monteau to check his progress and date for availability of IP Policy information
Action: INRIA developing draft of more detailed committee governance document; Geert will check on status with David M.
Action: Chris Carr will further refine language of Member Agreement for review.
Plan agenda for upcoming tcons and possible face-to-face meeting at HIMSS
- Town Hall Meeting on Testing and Tools - Wed., 2/27 - 9:00 - 10:30 a.m. EST Room 305B
High-level presentation matching testing and tools business strategy document; point to document itself on Website, Wiki, etc
Action: Cor will take first pass at developing presentation slides
- Educational Session on Testing and Tools within the Showcase Theaters - Wed., 2/27 -
2:30-3:00 EST Theater
Action: Cor volunteers to give presentation
- IHE Intl Board Meeting - Thurs., 2/28 - 10:00am-5:00pm
- CCHIT Town Hall Meeting also being held at HIMSS, Mon., 2/26 in Rm 311B - 10:00-11:00am
IHE Testing and Tools participants encouraged to attend.
Action: Chris will communicate with Sue Reber from CCHIT and offer to set up meeting.