IHE Testing and Tools Committee 2010-07-19 Teleconference Minutes

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees

  • Chris Carr
  • Todd Cooper
  • Didi Davis
  • Chris Lindop
  • Cor Loef
  • Flora Lum
  • Bill Majurski
  • Joan McMillen
  • Steve Moore
  • Charles Parisot

Minutes

1) September Connectathon Manager Training Event Update

  • No registrants yet
  • Action Item: Chris Carr to send specific invitation to national groups and others managing Connectathons

2) Gazelle Status

  • Charles Parisot provided input on development priorities of epSOS project testing
  • epSOS testing will require some modifications of NIST XD* toolkit. These changes may be relatively minor updates.
  • Is it necessary to integrate (all or parts of) toolkit in advance of Sept. epSOS testing? This could be a substantially larger piece of work.
  • epSOS will test system-to-system connectivity across 10 national systems: exchange of medical summaries and prescriptions for tourist patient using variant of XCA (combining query and retrieve; fully coded CDAs or XDS-SD (CDA header + pdf)
  • Profiles used: XCPD, ATNA, XUA, XDR, PCC templates combined into a variant of XPHR (adding prescription info - will be fed back into PCC)
  • IHE E will oversee training, testing and "projectathon"; INRIA team has added two developers to manage project
  • Eric has started developing schematrons for validating documents to epSOS spec; How do these relate to the tools developed by NIST? Level and nature of support requested from NIST needs to be clarified
  • Goal is to have a tool available in August based on NIST tool (ie, not integrated with Gazelle); toolkit based on Tiani implementation
  • Needs support for XCPD testing, which is not currently developed
  • Aug-Oct countries do pre-Projectathon testing; event to be held in Bratislava in November
  • Tools need to be integrated into Gazelle for countries to use in October
  • Bill Majurski is re-architecting the XD* validation toolkit to separate simulator components to give better feedback; first piece is more detailed message validation; needs guidance on which of the new components are required for epSOS and where it can use existing components
  • Will epSOS Projectathon require simulators? Probably so, to plug performance gaps in participating systems
  • Action Item: Charles will confer with Karima Bourquard regarding any requests to be made to Bill Majurski before he leaves for vacation Wednesday (7/28)
  • Action Item: For August 16, bring together technical contributors to testing tools to discuss coordination of development work; need to have Gazelle API documented in order to develop scope of work and timelines; invite representatives from NIST: Rob Snelick, Andrew McCaffery, Mary Laminan
  • Action Item: Tcon next Monday, July 26 to plan for Aug. 16 tcon: Bill, Eric and Karima in addition to rest of Testing and Tools Committee

3) Connectathon Guidelines Update

  • Chris Carr added section about referencing product names in Connectathon results
  • Action Item: Chris Carr to complete revising proposal on publishing results and linking to product integration statements in guidelines document


Testing and Tools Committee