IHE Testing and Tools Committee 2010-06-07 Teleconference Minutes

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees

  • Karima Bourquard
  • Todd Cooper
  • Bruce Curran, RO
  • Didi Davis
  • Nichole Drye-Mayo
  • Cor Loef
  • Bill Majurski
  • Steve Moore
  • Charles Parisot
  • Eric Poiseau

Minutes

1. Product Registry

  • Eric Poiseau took the group through the new instructions page of the Registry and submission process
  • Instructions page has been added to describe submission process
  • Removed advance checking requirement from publication process; statements are now published and confirmed after the fact
  • Content and usage statistics (number of entries, number of searches) will be added to the main page in near future
  • Currently there is not shared single sign-on with Gazelle; will be added at some in future
  • Companies are encouraged to add integration statements
  • Action Item: Committee members to go through submission process and add comments to issue tracker; test submission url is http://sumo-test.irisa.fr, add to page as "sandbox"
  • Action Item: Chris Carr to add announcement about opening of Registry in IHE News blast

2. Gazelle Development

  • JIRA bug tracking and release management tool at gazelle.ihe.net is used to track development efforts
  • Gazelle Master Model: first version released last week: module with test data will be entered; all instances of Gazelle (for specific testing events) will be "slaves" of this master model
  • January NA event will be run as a separate instance and updates will be added after the fact
  • External Validation Services, Demographic Service and Simulator modules updated; PDS Simulator completed, XDR and XCP are next profile simulators being developed
  • Entering test assertions; so far no GUI for entering them; Committees need to be instructed to identify and specifically format test assertions; each test will be associated with one or more specific assertions in Technical Frameworks; initial testing of BPEL expression of assertions will take place in Pisa next year
  • Domain Coordination Committee asked to designate profiles (perhaps two or three) to develop test assertions; need to compare processes and try to establish common practices across domains
  • DICOM test objects are available in centralized archive; Eric plans to make available to Connectathon participants
  • Bill Majurski working on toolkit to validate any messages and elements of messages in XDS, XDS, XDS, XCA (and Metadata Update); working bottom up on detailed validation; need to find point of convergence with Gazelle test assertions
  • NIST looking for testing use case that requires them to validate content of documents in PCC Profiles with ITI transactions

3. Manager Training Event

  • Sept. 14-16 in Oak Brook, IL; Aug. 1 registration deadline date

4. Next Meeting: June 21, 10-11 CT

  • Review tasks needed to support NA Connectathon in Jan. 2011
  • Regional Deployment Projects: NHIN Direct (Didi), EPSOS Projectathon (Karima)
  • XD* Toolkit


Testing and Tools Committee