IHE Lab Meeting Minutes 11/29/2011
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Back to IHE Laboratory Domain
- Mary KENNEDY (College of American Pathologists, IHE Lab Domain Secretary) email@example.com
- Filip MIGOM; MIPS; Belgium; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manuela CIRRONIS; (Inpeco); Italy
- Sondra RENLY; email@example.com (IBM, IHE LAB Technical Committee Co-chair); host
- Francesca FREXIA; CRS4; Italy
- Ed HEIERMAN; Ed.Heierman@abbott.com
- Daniel MONCUSI; Systelab;
- Andries HAMSTER; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Naomi ISHII; email@example.com
- J.L.S. DOLS; J.L.DOLS@amc.uva.nl
- William ORMEROD: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jim HARRISON, MD, PhD; (CAP, University of Virginia); email@example.com
- Welcome and Introductions (Sondra Renly)
- LBL Supplement Public Comments (Sondra)
- Public comments due December 10th. Sondra will send out reminder to Google group. No comments heard yet.
- CP 171 Discussion (Francois, Filip)
- Sondra will verify latest version of CP 171 is on the wiki.
- Laboratory Analytical Workflow (LAW) Profile update (Ed Heierman)
- Agreement has been reached and the supplement draft is under revision to be published for public comment. The public comment period will be 1 month. Any other issues about the supplement will be addressed in parallel with the public comment period.
- Ed sent out general update to IICC Technical Team. Joint announcement between IHE, IHE Europe and IICC to announce LAW Profile and testing of the profile.
- ITI Proposal for Critical Results Reporting (Sondra)
- Any comments posted to IHE Lab Google Group will be forwarded to the ITI Group. Sondra will join the first conference call and report any comments.
- Ed Heierman: Collect any original figures/images in LAW Profile document from IICC Tech Group so can update the figures/images.
- Mary Kennedy: Work with Kelly and Sabrina to update Professional Meeting dates for 2012.
- Mary Kennedy: Contact Jim Harrison and ask him to review the ITI Critial Results Proposal.
Next regularly scheduled IHE lab call will be held on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 from 9:00-10:00 AM (Eastern Time, NYC)