IHE Lab Meeting Minutes 11/13/2011
IHE Lab Minutes 11-13-12
Mary Kennedy firstname.lastname@example.org
Laurent LARDIN email@example.com
Alessandro Sulis firstname.lastname@example.org
Sondra Renly email@example.com
Francois Macary firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniel Moncusi (Systelab) email@example.com
Dmytro Rud firstname.lastname@example.org
The next face-to face meeting will be held in Deerfield, IL, on February 4-6, 2013. More details will be posted.
- New participants:
- Welcome, Dmytro Rud!
- Review/Update Agenda
- Call for Proposal (Francios)
- The call has gone out and proposals are welcomed from now till the end of January.
- Update on NA Connectathon Registration (Francios)
- The application to participate in the upcoming Connectathon for LAW has been withdrawn due to limited participation. Preparations are being made to put together a larger group of vendors to participate in 2014 NA Connectathon; for the testing of the LAW and LTW Profile.
- Skip or attend the 2013 EU Connectathon: IICC is encouraging systems based in Europe to attend European Connectathon.
- Virtual Testing: Group to recommend discussion of virtual testing at face-to-face; to invite someone from the testing group who would be in town from Connectathon to discuss virtual testing opportunities throughout the year.
- François will extend invitation to Anne-Gaelle Berge from the Technical Testing team to attend face-to-face.
- LAW Wiki page review
- No new update; needs final review by Ed; will discuss at next meeting
- LCC Profile updates (Jim)
- No new update; Jim continues to have challenges getting vendors to work with him; they have not yet allocated resources. He anticipates attending the next HL7 meeting in Phoenix, Arizona, January13-18, 2013.
- CAP will provide support by assigning someone to reach out to vendors; other commitment from EPIC and CERNER.
- Next meeting is scheduled for December 11, 2012