IHE Lab Meeting Minutes 09/10/2013
Jump to navigation Jump to search
IHE Lab Domain Monthly Call
- CP Ballot, LAW/TF Publication Schedule
- Ballot is out and voting has begun
- CP integration into the supplement is being done
- CP will be spot checked and updated to technical framework
- Co-Chair Elections
- Elections for co-chair will begin September 18, 2013
- Results will be announced at F2F in Tokyo
- IHE Lab Webinar
- Topic closed. No additional comment
- Update on LCC
- Work is being done on a list of alternative RELs and how they will be implemented – to be discussed at an upcoming HL7/OO meeting (before Tokyo meeting).
- Any changes that are requested for LCC and HL7 will go into the 2.9 SPEC.
- LCC had 2 components and previously 2 alternatives for each. There are now 3 alternatives. The third approach satisfies problematic elements of both components of LCC.
- REL segment is not in use currently – no use cases for it. Group will be one of the first use cases.
- Group will await OO recommendation.
- Next face to face Meeting in Tokyo
- A tentative agenda for the next F2F will be put together and posted on the wiki. Suggestions are welcomed.
- The group will decide whether the F2F should occur immediately before or after NA Connectathon in Chicago or at a later date.
- The F2F will be tentatively scheduled for the week after the Connectathon. To be posted on Google Group website
- Planning NA Connectathon:
- Updates on AACC activities: The booth was very successful. The team demonstrated gazelle tool; had one on one discussions with various interested organizations from around the world. Reached a good audience during the show. There was a lot of interest in the work demonstrated with IHE tools showing what’s available to organizations that want to implement LAW.
- Will be communicating with IHE membership and interested parties to generate interest in NA Connectathon
- Coordinated with IHE USA on marketing.
- Mary to gather domain specific selling points for the marketing toolkit. She will be assisted by contact at IICC.
Next Call: F2F in Tokyo, Japan