IHE Domain Coordination Committee Teleconference Minutes 2015-06-23

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Participants

  • Art Amano (ENDO)
  • Crystal Carter (RO)
  • John Donnelly (PCC)
  • Denise Downing (PCC)
  • Kurt Elliason (PCD)
  • Mary Jungers (documentation specialist)
  • Flora Lum (Eye Care)
  • Riki Merrick (LAB)
  • Monroe Pattillo (PCD)
  • Amit Popat (QRPH)
  • Gila Pyke (ITI)
  • Nancy Ramirez (HIMSS)
  • Antje Schroeder (RAD, CARD)
  • Paul Sherman (PCD)
  • RSNA staff: Jamie Kontos, Nichole Drye-Mayo, Chris Carr

Minutes

General Committee Business

1. Roll Call see Roster

2. Approval of Minutes

  • Motion to approve - carried unanimously

3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page

  • Would be helpful if individuals attached their name to any comments/questions added

4. Review Action Items List

  • Item #271 - Completed
  • Item #272 - Completed - Follow up with secretaries to distribute consistent language with link
  • Item #273 - Chris to distribute ONC response to DCC
  • Item #274 - Completed
  • Item #277 - Completed
  • Item #278 - Completed

Domain Announcements

1. Domain Milestone Dates

  • RO submitted 5 documents ready for public comment
  • RAD will have a new tab for 2016 as they have sent out their Call for Brief Proposals

2. Domain Board Reports

  • Ready for review
  • Motion to approve for Board review - carried unanimously
  • Motion to approve for Board review - carried unanimously

Domain Coordination Issues

  • Review the current listing of IHE Profiles implemented and in use in major US initiatives
  • Review on next call to determine if there is a point of contact or an individual who is currently working on these projects
  • Multi-domain content creator/consumer harmonization effort
  • ITI noticed a problem, PCC offered to correct it
  • Tone Southerland is addressing the issue
  • Action: Follow up with Tone regarding outcome of the issue

Documentation, Websites and Public Information

  • Mary developed this page to outline timeline for domain proposals so non-members could submit proposals
  • Action: Co-chairs to forward any "Calls for Proposals" to Mary so she may update page
  • New tools and methods for creating technical documentation
  • Chose ART-DECOR as tool to use for pilot project
  • Steve Moore is targeting profiles from PCC and QRPH domains and loading them in preparation for July face-to-face meetings
  • Goal is to gather feedback on how to incorporate in profiles

Governance Implementation

  • Implementation of IHE-HL7 Collaborative Work Group
  • HL7 HSI WG Issues tracking spreadsheet (John Donnelly)
  • Written from HL7 perspective
  • Goal is to identify work being harmonized
  • Profile status column (F) relates to IHE profile development
  • The group meets every 2 weeks on Wednesdays - located on HL7 calendar under HSI work group
  • Next face-to-face meeting will be in Atlanta, GA at the end of October

New Business

  • Status update after IHE Europe Connectathon -- Invitation Letter: Formal written letter from IHE board for European IHE Intl Members (submitted by Jaqueline Suruge, Pharma)
  • Implementation of fee-based membership
  • When will we be patrolling to ensure members are representatives of paid members? - October 1st
  • Committee co-chairs will begin enforcing paid membership rules beginning October 1st
  • Paid members will be forwarded to domain secretaries and co-chairs come October

Next steps and New Actions Items

  • Next DCC Tcon: July 28, 9-10:30am CT


Domain Coordination Committee