IHE Domain Coordination Committee Teleconference Agenda 2016-03-22
From IHE Wiki
General Committee Business
1. Roll Call see Roster
2. Approval of Minutes
2. Domain Board Reports
- DCC Recommendation to IHE Surgery:
- In order to move to active status the domain needs to publish and maintain its full roster and timeline of events. This information is needed before DCC can approve report for presentation to IHE Intl Board.
- Review and approve the Surgery Report
3. QRPH, ITI, PCC, Pharmacy Face to Face Meeting Updates
Domain Coordination Issues
Documentation, Websites and Public Information
- Reconvening of Documentation Work Group
- Update on work being done Status Tracking Spreadsheet
- Name/Space Management
- 1. Forming a process for collecting and maintaining name spaces moving forward.
- 2. Collecting legacy data. Will move forward while working on this part.
- How to connect IHE International to regional deployments so we can better understand which profiles are in use, which can be deprecated, and how to organize the IHE "architecture". (Action from the Joint ITI, PCC, QRPH and Pharmacy f2f Mtgs)
- Immediate ideas: Googlegroups for implementers of each profile like we have for XDS and HPD
- Having implementations register with IHE
- Educational Workshop about Workflows and IHE profiles - Amit
- Propose adding this to the Educational Webinar series below.
- IHE International 2016 Educational Series
- Goal: Highlight what's new or important in IHE Domains before IHE North American Connectathon registration opens. Attendees will receive a high level overview of new profiles and use cases domains will address in their work cycle and in Connectathon testing. Can also highlight user success stories.
- Webinar Presentations: June 1-August 26
- May 1: Deadline for DCC Planning Committee and Domain Secretariats to submit logistics form.
Next steps and New Actions Items
- Next teleconference: April 26, 2016