IHE Domain Coordination Committee Teleconference Agenda 2015-04-21
From IHE Wiki
General Committee Business
1. Roll Call see Roster
2. Approval of Minutes
- Review for approval.
3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page
4. Review Action Items List
2. Domain Board Reports
- Review for Approval
- Radiology - Officially due in May. Co-chairs have been contacted for updated report.
- Anatomic Pathology - Due in April. LAB and ANAPATH domains to combine. Status of report uncertain.
IHE 2020 Vision
- Input from DCC
Domain Coordination Issues
- IHE International 2015 Educational Webinar Series
- Goal: Highlight what is new or important in IHE Domains before IHE North American Connectathon registration opens. Attendees will receive a high level overview of new profiles and use cases domains will address in their work cycle and in Connectathon testing. This provides significant educational and real life value to IHE International member organizations, RSNA members and healthcare IT providers and ultimately patients.
- Action: Complete IHE International 2015 Educational Webinar Series Logistics Form by May 22, 2015.
- Review the current listing of IHE Profiles implemented and in use in major US initiatives
- Multi-domain content creator/consumer harmonization effort
Documentation, Websites and Public Information
- Supply paper: content and methodology (José Costa Teixeira)
- New tools and methods for creating technical documentation
- Review tool evaluation spreadsheet
- Status update of CDA Tool Evaluation Pilot Project
- Link to IP guidelines on Webex sessions - See Action Item #272
- Implementation of IHE-HL7 Collaborative Work Group
- Recognized HL7 TSC at January meeting: Healthcare Standards Integration (HSI) Work Group
- Role is to coordinate work between HL7 WGs and IHE domain committees; also will manage some resources lacking other home in HL7
- Spreadsheet of open items for discussion
Submitted by Nancy Ramirez from joint meetings in Paris (Feb)
- Invitation Letter: Formal written letter from IHE board for European IHE Intl Members (submitted by Jaqueline Suruge, Pharma)
- a. Invitation letter allowing IHE members to attend IHE International F2F meetings on-site without having to take vacation time in order to attend meetings; Various members need to take personal time and use personal funds to attend meetings.
- Resources: Gather a list of organizations with available meeting space and A/V technology who are willing to sponsor/host F2F meetings (submitted by Jaqueline Suruge, Pharma)
- Distribution of New Items: For information that needs to get out to all IHE Intl members, send email to Nichole or Nancy and Nancy/Nichole will distribute as needed either to relevant Google Groups or via IHE Intl MailChimp newsletter. (Submitted by Jurgen Brandstatter, Pharma)
Next steps and New Actions Items
- Next DCC Tcon: May 26th, 9-10:30am CT