IHE Domain Coordination Committee Teleconference Agenda 2013-01-15
From IHE Wiki
General Committee Business
1. Roll Call see Roster
2. Review of Minutes
3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page
- Coding scheme designators
- Use of ftp site: do all domains use the ftp site? Is it a good place to put domain reports? Why do some domain leaders not have the user/pw?
4. Review Action Items List
- ITI Selected work for next year
- Best reference so far on John M. blog posting
- Summary from this posting:
- Findings Notification - continuation of WP on notification of important findings, including lab, radiology, etc.
- Document Sharing redocumentation - continuation of re-documentation work on ITI Vol. 3 Section 4.
- De-identification - continuation of WP on de-identification
- Care Services Discovery - new profile for discovering care services as it relates to referrals.
- Extend XDW to XCA - extension to XDW to support the XCA environment
- Intended Recipient and Folder Metadata Subscription - extension to DSUB to support additional metadata and object types
- Internet User Authorization - support for OAuth
- Pull-style Notification - extension to DSUB to allow for polling of notifications
- Cardiology selected work items for the 2012/2013 development cycle
- Intravascular Imaging
- Cath/PCI NCDR Registry Content (2 year work item)
- Electrophysiology Report Content (2 year work item)
- PCC, PCD and QRPH
2. Domain Board Reports
- Anatomic Pathology - 9 months late. Board defered review of report to allow DCC to work with domain leaders to resolve concerns.
- Patient Care Coordination - 5 months late.
- Cardiology - Board defered review due to lack of representation from Cardiology. Current Report
- Dental - ready for review
- Anatomic Pathology - Board_Report_IHE_AP-Domain-20121212.docx
- Dental Board_Report_IHE_Dental Domain_(Provisional)-2013-01-10-v5-1.doc
Domain Coordination Issues
- Cross-Domain Strategic Planning Work Group
- Review questions for survey of domains:
- Do you think your domain has a unified view?
- Can you state the unified strategic view of your domain?
- What processes do you follow to achieve those strategic goals?
- Do you think the quality of your profiles meets the standards it should to be effective?
- What quality metrics?
- How are they applied?
- Do you think the profiles you develop meet user needs?
- What steps do you take to gather feedback on whether your profiles meet user needs?
- How is this information used in assessing the domain's strategic view and evaluating the status of published profiles?
Documentation, Websites and Public Information
- Documentation Work Group
- Finalize and distribute new supplement template documents
- Plan for finalizing other documents
- Review Domain wiki pages: