IHE Domain Coordination Committee Teleconference Agenda 2011-06-21
General Committee Business
1. Roll Call see Roster
2. Approval of June 21 Minutes (5 min - all)
3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page (5 min - Chris Carr)
- In process of pulling forward two items: NameSpace (Rob Horn) and Overall Process Documentation (Teri Sippel) - nothing to report yet, but both underway again
4. Review Action Items List
1. Domain Milestone Dates (20 min - ITI/PCC/PCD/QRPH TC Cochairs)
- DOM - Opening Public Comment
- Profile Title - brief summary
- Profile Title - brief summary
- Input/feedback sought from DOM, DOM, DOM (specify nature of input)
- Deadline: yyyy-mm-dd (please notify DCC 3-6 weeks before deadline)
- ITI Documents for Public Comment and date for final submission?
- QRPH Documents for Public Comment all published 2011-06-17
- Early Hearing Care Plan (EHCP) - content profile to assist detection, documentation of and intervention for hearing loss.
- Mother and Child Health (MCH) - content to be used in automating the data captured for vital records purposes such as for the U.S. Standard Certificate of Live Birth.
- Physician Reporting to a Public Health Repository-Cancer Registry (PRPH-Ca) - content profile to provide a means through which physician office EMR systems can report information on cancer patients to the public health cancer registry.
- Public Health Reporting (PH-rpt) - enable execution of a common workflow for public health reporting and information exchanges between clinical and program-specific public health information systems. Not scheduled for Trial Implementation until 2012.
- Quality Measure Definition - Early Hearing (QMD-EH) - enable reporting on quality measures to assure more effective care for all children, especially those with special needs. Not scheduled for Trial Implementation until 2012.
- Quality Measure Execution - Early Hearing (QME-EH) -
- Retrieve Process for Execution (RPE) -
- PCD Documents for Public Comment and date for final submission?
- PCC Documents for Public Comment and date for final submission?
2. Domain Board Reports (10 min - Karen Witting)
- Anatomic Pathology - Delivered and received board feedback
- Radiology - Delivered
- Patient Care Devices - Delivered
- Eye Care - In preparation due 7/7
- No new reports to review
- Discussion of feedback from review of Anatomic Pathology (optional)
Domain Coordination Issues
- Cross-Domain Strategic Planning Work Group (defer)
- Welcome Email (text which will be emailed when a new participant requests to join) has been updated (10 min - Chris Carr)
- Please review one more time for final approval to begin use immediately:
- Review Participation Wiki page to ensure it is good enough to get started and suggest improvements
Documentation, Websites and Public Information
- Documentation Work Group
- Webinar Series Update (10 min - Celina)
- Public Comment Process note (10 min - Mary Jungers)
- Important: TC Co-chairs and AUTHORS must join the (for example) email@example.com email list if they would like to see the public comments as they are being received
- Currently, to submit an excel spreadsheet of comments, you must first join the appropriate google group