IHE Domain Coordination Committee 2010-07-06 Teleconference Minutes

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees

  • Bruce Curran, RO TC
  • Christel Daniel, AP
  • John Rhoads, PCD TC
  • Mike McCoy, MD
  • Mike Nusbaum, ITI PC
  • Antje Schroeder, Card TC
  • Rick Butler, Eye Care TC
  • Flora Lum, MD, Eye Care PC
  • Kevin O'Donnell, Radiology PC/TC
  • Rob Horn, ITI TC
  • Charles Parisot, ITI PC
  • Ken Fuchs, PCD PC
  • Lisa Spellman, HIMSS
  • Yvonne Horton, HIMSS
  • Chris Carr, RSNA
  • Nichole Drye-Mayo, RSNA

Minutes

General Committee Business

1. Roll Call see Roster

2. Approval of Minutes

3. Flag any Future Agenda Topics for Next Meeting

4. Review Action Items List

Domain Announcements

1. Domain Milestone Dates

  • RAD - Opening Public Comment
    • Multiple Image Manager/Archive (MIMA) - new option to SWF and PIR Profiles for image managers to talk to each other and handle multiple patient identifier assigning authorities
    • Deadline: 2010-07-19
    • Input/feedback sought from CARD, EYE, RO, PATH since this might be used to coordinate departmental PACS
  • Anatomic Pathology - Opening Public Comment
  • Publishing Content Profile based on CAP Cancer Checklist
  • Plan was to encode value sets using SNOMED, but it was not possible to get SNOMED codes in time
  • Profile currently refers to specific set of codes created for the profile
  • Will be used for Connectathon testing in Trial Implementation for at least one year; then would map to proper set of SNOMED codes
  • PCC has put placeholder codes in value sets in profiles while waiting for LOINC or SNOMED codes for Trial Implementation versions with the intent on substituting proper codes before going to Final Text
  • AP wants to have code set formally available (eg, on an IHE-controlled server)
  • Christel Daniel will present an overview of three approaches to take in dealing with need for terminology codes

Domain Coordination Issues

1. Anatomic Pathology is developing content profiles; include in discussion of template design along with Tone Southerland, Bruce Curran, Charles Parisot, Francois Macary, Kevin O'Donnell, Antje Schroeder, Mary Jungers

  • Action Item: Chris Carr to schedule a teleconference including those above for July 12 at noon CT
  • Action Item: Group to review new AP profile supplement, PCC Labor and Delivery Record and PCC Template document

2. ITI Cross-domain outreach process

3. HL7 Subgroup: ITI CP 211 Outcomes

4. Document Publication Schedule and Document Review Overload

Documentation, Websites and Public Information

  • Document publication status
  • Upcoming document publication dates
  • Inventory of Profiles shows where there are gaps in the current inventory of profiles in the Profile Library
  • Plan for and progress on adding missing and new profiles: include in author responsibilities; base on profile proposals as well
  • Proposal to switch minutes from Wiki to Google Docs
  • Community Review of IHE Profiles (from RO)
  • Document Publication Schedule and Document Review Overload
  • Raise the possibility of holding development meetings earlier and publishing ITI/PCC/QRPH document in phased manner for comment
  • Track profile metrics, including comments received on profiles; how many participants test them; how they progress to Trial Implementation and Final Text
  • Document Template Review

Next Meeting

  • July 20, 9-10:30am CDT
  • NHIN Direct concerns about convenience and organization of IHE documentation
  • Templates for content and transaction profiles
  • Terminology codes in Trial Implementation profiles

Domain Coordination Committee