IHE Domain Coordination Committee 2010-05-18 Teleconference
From IHE Wiki
General Committee Business
1. Roll Call see Roster
2. Approval of Minutes
3. Flag any Future Agenda Topics for Next Meeting
4. Review Action Items List
- EYECARE - Trial Implementation Version
- Eye Care Appointment Scheduler(ECAS) - Specifies how a healthcare provider can request an appointment and receive appointment information within an eye care clinic.
- no specific review requested
- IHE Eye Care Webinar on June 3 and June 4, 2010 from 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET.
Domain Coordination Issues
- Webinar calendar
- Template update
- Barcode / RFID Usage in Transactions Involving Patient IDs
- A number of PCD transactions are predicated on the point-of-care identification of a patient, as well as clinicians, devices, medications, etc. There have been a number of requests for profiling the information and format per technology used.
- Which domain(s) should collaborate on this activity?
- Non-participating Domains
- need action plan to pull missing co-chairs into this Cmte
- May be able to springboard from Domain Applications
- E.g. "Welcome to IHE" email to cochairs of Approved domains outlining responsibilities, linkups
- Technical Framework Web Page Layout Review and Update
Documentation, Websites and Public Information
- Domain Board Reports
- Profile Library Review
- May 25, 9-10:30am CDT