IHE Domain Coordination Committee 2010-04-13 Teleconference Minutes

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees

  • Todd Cooper - PCD Tech
  • Laura Heermann - PCC Tech
  • Rob Horn - ITI Tech
  • Flora Lum - Eye Care Plan
  • Mike Nusbaum - ITI Plan
  • Sondra Renly - Lab TC
  • John Rhoads - PCD Tech
  • Tone Southerland - PCD Tech
  • Karen Witting - ITI Tech
  • Yvonne Horton - HIMSS
  • Celina Roth - HIMSS
  • Chris Carr - RSNA
  • Nichole Drye-Mayo - RSNA
  • Joan McMillen - RSNA

Minutes

General Committee Business

1. Roll Call

2. Approval of Minutes

3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page

  • HL7 Task Force needs to meet to provide input on appendix on HL7 versioning, etc.

4. Review Action Items List

Domain Announcements

  • EYECARE - Opening Public Comment

1. Domain Milestone Dates

    • Eye Care Appointment Scheduler(ECAS) - Specifies how a healthcare provider can request an appointment and receive appointment information within an eye care clinic.
    • Deadline: 2010-04-30
    • no specific review requested
  • Radiology - Opening Public Comment
    • Presentation of Chest CAD - The Chest X-Ray CAD Display Profile specifies how DICOM Chest CAD evidence objects are applied for display.
    • Comment Deadline: 2010-04-15
    • No specific review requested

Domain Coordination Issues

  • Discuss tentative Webinar calendar
  • ITI Outreach - Mike Nusbaum recapped the process within ITI for establishing liaison relationships with other domain technical committees
  • Action Item: Domain Tech Committees to hold discussion of items needed from ITI and communicate through their designated liasons

Documentation, Websites and Public Information

  • Document Supplement Templates
  • PCC Template - Tone Southerland presented PCC template for review
  • Contains expanded sections specifically for CDA-based content profiles
  • Action Item: PCC and ITI to meet Tues. April 27, 4pm CDT to review document content module template coordination.
  • Text will follow Copyright section of Technical Framework documents and supplements
  • Action Item: Chris Carr to distribute text to committee co-chairs and add to template

Next Meeting

  • April 27th meeting canceled due to domain committee meetings (ITI, PCC, PCD, QRPH)
  • Action Item: Staff to distribute proposed dates for educational Webinars


Domain Coordination Committee