IHE Domain Coordination Committee 2010-02-16 Teleconference Minutes

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Attendance

  • Rick Butler - Eyecare Technical
  • Laura Heermann - PCC Technical
  • Flora Lum - Eyecare Planning
  • Mike McCoy - PCC Planning
  • Steve Merritt - PCD Planning
  • Kevin O'Donnell - Radiology Planning
  • Sondra Renly - Lab Technical
  • John Rhoads - PCD Tech
  • Antje Schroeder - Cardiology Technical
  • Karen Witting - ITI Technical
  • Audrey Dickerson - HIMSS
  • Celina Roth - HIMSS
  • Lisa Spellman - HIMSS
  • Joan McMillen - RSNA

Minutes

General Committee Business

1. Roll Call see Roster (Seems to be out of date)

2. Approval of Minutes

  • Defer to next call - did not meet quorum

3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page

  • Next call (3/16) agenda items
    • Review IHE Welcome Process for new domains and new members
      • Create a welcome packet to provide to each of these
    • Update on the URN process

4. Review Action Items List

  • Reviewed and revised current action items
  • <ACTION>: Update action item list to reflect all past meetings
  • <ACTION>: Review older action items and either reassign or determine if these are no longer applicable

Domain Announcements

1. Domain Milestone Dates

  • PCC, ITI, and PCD all stated that they will have documents out for public comment within the next month
  • Radiology will have 1-2 profiles out for comment within the next month and the other profiles discussed at their face to face will be two year profiles

Domain Coordination Issues

  • <ACTION>: Revise Domain board report schedule for 2010
    • Lab, Pharmacy, and Pathology have not presented a report to the Board yet

Documentation, Websites and Public Information

  • Discussed updating the profiles section to only include the profiles with the most "traction"
  • Discussed updating the section regarding what Cardiology is working on now and trial implementation
  • Review the IHE integration profile wiki page and update the domain catalogs prior to HIMSS
    • [ACTION] - Each domain to update their profiles with the following:
      • First paragraph and a graphic to summarize what the profile does
      • Second paragraph to enumerate the benefits
      • Third paragraph to sketch out the technical details
      • Final paragraph to list kinds of systems expected to implement the profile along with the actor/transaction diagram and links to the Technical Documents

Next Meeting

  • March 16, 9:00am - 10:30am (No call on March 2nd due to HIMSS meeting)
  • Agenda Items:
    • HL7 Update - need Rob Horn for this discussion
    • Steve Moore to report on reassessing terminology for required fields
    • Review IHE Welcome Process for new domains and new members
      • Create a welcome packet to provide to each of these
    • Update on the URN process


Domain Coordination Committee