IHE Domain Coordination Committee 2010-01-19 Teleconference Minutes

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees

  • Bruce Curran
  • Chris Lindop
  • Mike McCoy
  • Kevin O'Donnell
  • Antje Schroeder
  • Tone Southerland
  • Karen Witting
  • Celina Roth
  • Chris Carr

Minutes

General Committee Business

1. Roll Call see Roster

2. Approval of Minutes

3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page

  • See below

4. Review Action Items List

Domain Announcements

1. Domain Milestone Dates

  • IHE RO: Dose Compositing Profile released for public comment this week (3-D Radiation Doses from Radiotherapy treatments)
  • PCD User Handbook to be published for public review
  • ITI Profiles Selected
  • Domain Cmte Meetings, Feb. 1-4

Domain Coordination Issues

  • ITI requested feedback from PCD on change proposal (authored by Rob Horn)
  • Rob Horn to resend request for response to Todd Cooper and John Rhoads

Documentation, Websites and Public Information

  • Document Supplement Template
  • Add boiler plate material about intended audience??
  • This exists in PCC-TF1 and Rad-TF1, but not in ITI-TF1
  • What does exist could be improved upon, and added to every TF1
  • Discussed Volume 0 for PCC
  • PCC needs coordinate with DCC committee
  • Also check with Steve Moore
  • Actors/Transactions
  • Move X.7 Requirements of Actors and X.8 Content Modules underneath Actors/Transactions section
  • Rename Actors/Transactions to Actor Requirements?
  • Reviewed Requirements of Actors section in APS
  • Contains info that belongs in grouping - ex: APS W.6.1.2 W.6.1.3 W.6.1.4 belong in grouping
  • Issue is that we are stating rules twice - both here and in options section
  • Some of the other items belong in Volume 2
  • Need to understand what the original intention behind this section was - I believe testing/tools committee asked us (PCC)to include?? (but I may be wrong about that...)
  • Grouping/Dependencies
  • Grouping- consider grouping section in master template
  • Dependencies - consider moving into section X - alongside grouping perhaps
  • Historically dependencies are at the profile level, groupings at the actor level - needs clarification in template
  • Process Flow
  • Combine process flow and use case sections


  • Author Tcon: Scheduled for Jan. 28


  • Review Draft Domain Board Reports
    • Cardiology
    • Anatomic Pathology
    • Pharmacy
  • Develop one-line descriptions by Jan. 19 meeting
  • Develop brief exec summary (1-2 pp) in times for HIMSS Interop Showcase: handout material to include references (Feb. 2 deadline; review progress on Jan. 19 tcon)
  • Use color-coded icons to distinguish Trial Implementation profiles from Final Text profiles
  • Action Item: Chris Carr to send reminder to Co-chairs to have their authors develop and post exec summary documents; request co-chairs to submit plan for completion

Next Meeting

  • Feb. 2 next scheduled meeting, conflicts with domain committee meetings; cancel Feb. 2 meeting; next meeting Feb.16
  • Agenda Items:
  • ISO template review (Audrey Dickerson)




Domain Coordination Committee