IHE Domain Coordination Committee 2009-06-23 Teleconference Minutes

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees

  • Todd Cooper, PCD TC
  • John Rhoades, PCD TC
  • Karen Witting, ITI TC
  • Mike Nusbaum, ITI PC
  • Ana Estelrich, QRPH
  • Mike McCoy, PCC PC
  • John Donnelly, PCC PC
  • Patty Craig, QRPH PC
  • Manuel Metz, ITI TC
  • Imran Chaudhri, Eyecare TC
  • Steve Moore, MIR
  • Celina Roth, HIMSS
  • Lisa Spellman - HIMSS
  • Joan McMillen - RSNA
  • Nichole Drye-Mayo - RSNA

Minutes

1. General Committee Business

2. New Business: from Domain Coord - Future Agenda Topics Page

3. Review Action Items List

4. Domain Milestone Announcements

  • PCC and PCD supplement publications
  • IDCO pace maker comment out for public review. Update to the mapping profile published soon. Significant update to tables associated with it. Due out the first week of July.

5. Domain Coordination Issues

  • CP Process vote
  • Table of Cross Domain Dependencies (Deferred to July 7 call)
  • Review of updates to CP Process page (made January 2009) pursuant to Action Item. (Deferred to July 7)
  • Decide whether updates should be accepted as standard procedure or left to domain discretion.
  • Standard procedure includes file version codes of FT and IN to indicate CPs that have reached the Final Text and Incorporated states respectively
  • the update adds codes RJ, CA and CM for CPs that have reached the Rejected, Cancelled and Complete (for ballot) states.
  • the update clarifies <version #> as "starting at 00 and incrementing for each revision of the CP including when it is sent back to Assigned due to comments in ballot".

6. Webinar Series

  • Planning and scheduling update
  • Mike Nusbaum will coordinate ITI session and update the group. May move from the current August 13th time slot. The only time to work that day for the speakers is 11:00am - 12:30pm due to the IHE International Board Teleconference, the RO Webinar, and other speaker conflicts.
  • RO is confirmed for August 13 12:30pm - 1:30pm

7. Documentation, Websites and Public Information

8. Governance Implementation

  • Sent to RSNA legal for review. Discuss further on July 7 call

9. Next steps and New Actions Items

  • Next call, Tues., July 7, 9-10:30am CDT
    • OID Definitions - Subgroups recommendations report to the Domain Co-Chairs
    • OID Documentation - Co-chairs decide where to document - Steve Moore to present options/information to the group on 7/7 call
    • PCD - Todd Cooper - Discuss HL7 version 2 and this working group with the co-chairs
    • Discussion led by Tone Southerland, Karen Witting, and Kevin O'Donnell regarding review of updates to CP process page
    • Action Item: Vote on next call to change the wording on supplement templates to include language stating "Draft in preparation for public comment"
    • Action Item: Chris Carr/Joan McMillen to revise the Domain Board Report Schedule (including moving the report due date column to the beginning of the document). ITI, PCC, and PCD will be included in the July Board Materials. Eyecare and QRPH will be presented the following month
    • Review of minutes from both the 6/9 and 6/23 calls


Domain Coordination Committee