IHE Domain Coordination Committee 2009-06-23 Teleconference
From IHE Wiki
- 1 Agenda
- 1.1 1. General Committee Business
- 1.2 2. New Business: from Domain Coord - Future Agenda Topics Page
- 1.3 3. Review Action Items List
- 1.4 4. Domain Milestone Announcements
- 1.5 5. Domain Coordination Issues
- 1.6 6. Webinar Series
- 1.7 7. Documentation, Websites and Public Information
- 1.8 8. Governance Implementation
- 1.9 9. Next steps and New Actions Items
1. General Committee Business
- Approval of Minutes from Jume 9 teleconference
2. New Business: from Domain Coord - Future Agenda Topics Page
3. Review Action Items List
4. Domain Milestone Announcements
- PCC and PCD supplement publications
5. Domain Coordination Issues
- CP Process vote
- Table of Cross Domain Dependencies
- Review of updates to CP Process page (made January 2009) pursuant to Action Item.
- Decide whether updates should be accepted as standard procedure or left to domain discretion.
- Standard procedure includes file version codes of FT and IN to indicate CPs that have reached the Final Text and Incorporated states respectively
- the update adds codes RJ, CA and CM for CPs that have reached the Rejected, Cancelled and Complete (for ballot) states.
- the update clarifies <version #> as "starting at 00 and incrementing for each revision of the CP including when it is sent back to Assigned due to comments in ballot".
6. Webinar Series
- Planning and scheduling update
7. Documentation, Websites and Public Information
8. Governance Implementation
- Patent Disclosure Process and materials
9. Next steps and New Actions Items
- Next call, Tues., July 7, 9-10:30am CDT