GDC Minutes 2015-10-07

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Participants

  • Mike Nusbaum
  • Juergen Brandstaetter
  • Charles Parisot
  • Marcelo Santos
  • Chris Carr
  • Jamie Kontos


Welcome

  • Approval of agenda
  • Approved with changes


IHE Deployment Committee Reports

  • Decision: Report approved for presentation to the board
  • Pending and contacted
  • IHE Italy - Due in January. Last report is from 2013.
  • IHE UK - Past due. Last report is from 2013.
  • IHE Japan - Past due. Last report is from 2012.
  • IHE Spain (España) - Past due. Last report is from 2012.
  • Action item: Remind again


World Summit

  • Current status/updates
  • Chris: Review completed. Signature is about to be done soon.
  • World Summit date: June 7-8, 2015 (both full days)
  • Action item: Sending out a "Save-the-date" (Chris)
  • 1) A quick "Save-the-date" will be sent out in IHE-layout TODAY
  • 2) A follow up "Save-the-date" in design/layout of the WS will be sent afterwards, when all is ready (design, website, etc.)
  • Kick off of program planning committee
  • Program planning committee members:
  • Jürgen, Mike, Charles, Marcelo, Chris
  • Everyone else is invited to join
  • Action item: Send out an invitation to GDC group to join this committee (Jamie)
  • Action item: Announce this invitation on tomorrow's board meeting call too (Jamie)
  • First call of the program planning committee:
  • Thu, Oct 22, 2016 (10am CT)
  • Interoperability Showcase at eHW?
  • Organizing an Interop Showcase is much effort
  • Tie Tjee from IHE Netherlands very active in this
  • Not clear, if the Interop Showcase is distinct to the WS (an eHW part) or an extension to WS
  • Risk: A failing Interop Showcase in the same place as the WS is not a good sign
  • Decisions:
  • GDC and WS planning is in a supporting role
  • We do some co-marketing
  • Topics of the Showcase: 27 profiles recognized by EC, Mobile apps, Conformity Assessment
  • Action item: GDC must contact Tie to clarify the positioning of this Interop Showcase in relation to the WS (Charles)
  • GDC F2F working group meeting in conjunction to WS?
  • Possible date: Monday, Jun 6, 2016
  • Jürgen, Charles: would be a good idea
  • IHE Netherlands can be asked for meeting space
  • Topic will be continued to discuss next time


GDC F2F meeting, Chicago

  • Agenda?
  • Skipped due to time


New Report Template

  • Current status
  • Skipped due to time


MarComm Activities

  • Tracking presentation opportunities
  • Tracking implementation case studies
  • Skipped due to time


Education WG

  • Current status
  • Skipped due to time


Global Deployment Coordination Committee