GDC Minutes 2014-05-14

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Welcome

  • Participants
  • Jürgen Brandstätter
  • Mike Nusbaum
  • Chris Carr
  • Joyce Sensmeier
  • Georg Heidenreich
  • Nichole Drye-Mayo
  • LaShawn Edwards
  • Review and approval of last minutes
  • Approved


World Summit 2014

  • Review of website and registration
  • We keep them online for this summit. Will not ofiicially be used. Intended to let it outdate until next summit.
  • Online version of program?
  • World Summit site map should include?
  • Currently registerd by Jürgen on own costs
  • Decision: Domain will be kept, Ownership will be transfered to IHE Internation (Jürgen)
  • Action item: Jürgen will shutdown the current location this URL is pointing to
  • Program
  • Registration
  • Speakers list (Photo, CV)
  • Details on the location
  • Details on the social events
  • Past events
  • Action item: Chris: Location, Social Event will be added to web appearence
  • Action item: Jürgen: Drafts template for past summit
  • Current registrations?
  • Some few registrations already done
  • "Special" link for speakers?
  • Link is ready
  • Procedure: Nichole will send out invitation email to panelists including moderator as soon as panel is complete
  • Promotional video
  • Action item: Chris: Contact the IHE videographer (Shelley Melanson)
  • Review of program
  • Action item: Chris: Sync Google Excel with online program
  • Kevin's panel
  • Action item: Joyce tries to get in contact with Brazil for the panelist (in sync with Kevin)
  • Other interesting option: Vladimir from Columbia
  • Opening, Closing: Status Elliot, David?
  • Action item: Chris will ask both for final approval of attendance
  • US ONC
  • Karen declined.
  • Action item: Other contacts (e.g., Dough Fridsmann, John Halumka) will be contacted by Joyce.
  • WHO
  • No response yet.
  • Action item: Will be reasked by Elliot/Jürgen/Kevin
  • If second attempt fails, other options will be discussed next call
  • Attempted date for finalizing keynotes: Jun 11th
  • Developer track status
  • Status Stefan Sauermann, Justin Fyfe, Eric Poiseau?
  • Volunteers of NIST
  • Action item: Chris: Send NIST contacts to Jürgen
  • Action item: Chris: Jürgen will take care about informing Stefan/Justin


  • Announcement plan and marketing
  • Announcements will be sent with "teasers" of the program
  • Every final part of the programm could be feeded into a mailing
  • First feed which will be converted in a mailing: Final panel 5
  • Action item: Chris: Send out until end of week
  • Other future feeds: Keynote fixed, Developer track fixed, etc.


GDC Committee status

  • Decision on next call
  • Jun 18th
  • Action item: Chris: Drafts an agenda for the call


Next call (World Summit sub-committee)

  • May 28th


Global Deployment Coordination Committee