GDC Agenda 2021-12-06
From IHE Wiki
- Approval of agenda
- Permission to record this session
National Deployment Committees
- IHE Switzerland Deployment Committee Report
- IHE Europe
- eGabon National HIE (Charles Parisot, moderator; special guests Nziengui Badinga Mouanda & Nsa Oyono Beranger Constantin)
- Gabon is subdivided into 10 regions and 52 health departments. The current Gabonese health system is based on three sectors (Civil, Parapublic and Private) and the traditional medicine sector in full development in the country. All these different sectors coexist without a formal relationship of complementarity.
- The eGabon-SIS project was launched by the Gabonese government in 2016. The Strategic Master Plan of the National Health Information System (SDSSIS) drawn up in 2017, it constitutes the project roadmap until 2022. Overall, the project eGabon-SIS is subdivided into two phases : a pilot phase which concerns the deployment of the system at the level of the political capital of the country Libreville, and an extension phase which will allow the system to be deployed in the rest of the country. The Gabonese health system which will be implemented in Gabon will include an operational part and a decision-making part, in order to better manage the health policy in Gabon as well as all activities related to health monitoring.
- As part of a large national project, Gabon has set up an interoperability framework with the technical support of IHE Europe Services, to facilitate the exchange of information within its health information system. This interoperability framework covers interoperability both within local hospitals and internationally. The first version of this interoperability framework (CI-SIS) was published in June 2019.
- Finally, the eGabon-SIS project organized a projectathon to assess the various consortia that responded to its call for tenders, in order to verify that their solutions comply with our interoperability framework. We want to share this rich experience with you.
- Future Presentations and tentative schedule:
Global Consortium for eHealth Interoperability Update
- Status (if time permits)
Open Forum (informal information sharing)