GDC Agenda 2014-05-28
From IHE Wiki
- Review and approval of last minutes
World Summit 2014
- Review of website and registration
- Online version of program?
- World Summit site map should include?
- Domain "http://www.iheworldsummit.net" registered last time
- Review: Action item: Jürgen will shutdown the current location this URL is pointing to
- Speakers list (Photo, CV)
- Details on the location
- Details on the social events
- Past events
- Review: Action item: Chris: Location, Social Event will be added to web appearence
- Review: Action item: Jürgen: Drafts template for past summit
- Current registrations?
- Promotional video
- Review: Action item: Chris: Contact the IHE videographer (Shelley Melanson)
- Review of program
- Spreadsheet version: Program and Speakers Spreadsheet
- Review: Action item: Chris: Sync Google Excel with online program
- Kevin's panel
- Review: Action item: Joyce tries to get in contact with Brazil for the panelist (in sync with Kevin)
- Other interesting option: Vladimir from Columbia
- Document version: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9_jYVJ2XnXsVl9XMl9VQTkyanM
- Keynotes status
- Opening, Closing: Status Elliot, David?
- Review: Action item: Chris will ask both for final approval of attendance
- US ONC
- Karen declined.
- Review: Action item: Other contacts (e.g., Dough Fridsmann, John Halumka) will be contacted by Joyce.
- No response yet.
- Review: Action item: Will be reasked by Elliot/Jürgen/Kevin
- Attempted date for finalizing keynotes: Jun 11th
- Developer track status
- Volunteers of NIST
- Review: Action item: Chris: Send NIST contacts to Jürgen
- Review: Action item: Chris: Jürgen will take care about informing Stefan/Justin
- Status Stefan Sauermann, Justin Fyfe
- Announcement plan and marketing
- Announcements will be sent with "teasers" of the program
- Every final part of the programm could be feeded into a mailing
- First feed which will be converted in a mailing: Final panel 5
- Review: Action item: Chris: Send out until end of week
- Other future feeds: Keynote fixed, Developer track fixed, etc.
GDC Committee status
- Decision on next call
- Jun 18th
- Review: Action item: Chris: Drafts an agenda for the call