EPharmacy Tcon 4 July 2008-Minutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Participants (not complete)
- France : J. Surugue (EAHP), F. Gener (Phast), N. Canu (Phast), S. Letellier (EAHP/Phast), E. Serrot (Vidal), C. Rica(GIP-DMP), A. Estelrich (DMP)
- Netherlands : A. Blom (KNMP)
- Spain : Juan Nunez (Indra)
- IHE Eur : G. Claeys (Agfa Healthcare), K. Bourquard
- Use Cases:
- New versions of documents are available on ftp server here
- Need to streamline terminology in both documents and to create a common glossary. This will be done during the tcon of 11 July.
- Security for hospital pharmacy is the same as for other departments (e.g. radiology). Hence the existing IHE security profile (ATNA) should be re-used. Hospital Pharmacy Use Cases will not contain security transactions.
- Security for community pharmacy is critical and maybe different than XDS security profiles. As a result the Community Pharmacy Use Cases will contain security transactions
- Documents will be extended with domain model (metadata) of prescription record and medication record
- A list of relevant candidate standards must be defined as input for further IHE profile development. Everyone is requested to identify candidate standards and to present them at the next workshop.
- Application to create a new IHE Pharmacy domain
- Application form will be submitted to IHE International by mid August. Decision follows min. 45 days later
- IHE Governance (www.ihe.net/governance) stipulates to identify domain sponsors (providing secretariat) and initial members (professional sociaties, industry associations, vendors, ...). EAHP is a proposed candidate as IHE Sponsor (to be confirmed by Jacqueline)
- Everyone is requested to send a list of potential members to Geert (before 15 July), who will send out a formal call for membership afterwards.
- Scope of next workshop
- Finalise use cases, including description of main transactions and domain model (medication, prescription).
- Compile preliminary list of candidate standards
- Wiki (minutes, agenda,.) : http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=IHE_Eur_Development_Committee
- Ftp site (Use Case documents): ftp://ftp.ihe.net/International/Europe/Development/Pharmacy/UseCases/
- Mailing list : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google groups (email archive): groups.google.com/group/ihe-europe-epharmacy