Domain Secretaries Committee Teleconference Minutes 2013-06-20
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Paul Bralower - Dental
- Chris Carr - RSNA
- Paul Dow - ACC
- Nichole Drye-Mayo - RSNA
- La Shawn Edwards - RSNA
- Joan McMilen RSNA
- Nancy Ramirez - HIMSS
- Celina Roth - HIMSS
- Webinar series
- Schedule review: Dates set for most domains. Dental domain will define its dates.
- Sponsor responsibilities
- Need to have someone present on call to moderate and manage the Webex
- Nichole is available to do a dry run with moderators
- Presentations to be submitted by panelists to email@example.com at least two days in advance of event
- Nicole will distribute revised PowerPoint template (compressed format), which will be easier to send via email, etc.
- Webex data will include emails of attendees: capture for domains and to add to ihenews list, etc.
- Add Google analytics to ihe.net webinars page
- IHE Newsletter: due to be released June 20th
- Webinar Series
- IHE Connectathon dates: introduce IHE dental testing
- Global Deployment committee and world summit
- Interoperability for Dummies
- Recruitment and On-Boarding Process
- New member process/welcome. IHE International gathers committee interests from new member organizations and forwards to domain secretaries. A canned response is also sent to people requesting to join Google Groups.
- Action Item: Chris and Nichole will check to see canned response autoreply is working and has appropriate content
- Action Item: Chris, Joan and Nichole will add subscribe links to all domain and committee pages on ihe.net and wiki
- Action Item: Chris and La Shawn will review member organization application to add questions about interest in other committees
- Action Item: Chris and Joan to add discussion of volunteer invigoration and leadership development to Domain Coordination Committee agenda
- New member wiki page. Current page linking from Participate is a stub that needs to be developed with committee roles, etc.
- HIMSS survey for committee members:
- Action Item: Nancy will distribute link of draft questionnaire for review; will be available for distribution to all committee volunteers
- ACC survey of cardiologists: only 8% are aware of IHE, but they are generally receptive; ACC working on series of publications to promote IHE as solution; will reach out to HIMSS, RSNA, etc.
- ACC has also received expressions of interest from cardiology sites who want to use IHE to integrate; need supporting consulting services; Chris Carr will forward contact information for IHE Services in Europe.
- www.ihe.net relaunch: planned for June. Working on details of migration of content.
- Next call: July 18