DEV Joint 2021-11-24 Zoom

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Zoom Information

Join Zoom Meeting

https://himss.zoom.us/j/91204552810?pwd=QzU4VWFzWFdsU3JnOGltWUMzMzNJUT09

Meeting ID: 912 0455 2810

Passcode: 748866

Find your local number: https://himss.zoom.us/u/acn9SWreYg


Proposed Agenda

1. Agenda Approval
2. Review Discussion Summary
3. Standards Coordination
4. Ballots 
5. Marketing DEV, IHE
6. Calendar http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates
- Status of Adopted Work item Proposals DEV_Proposals: Cycle 16
7. DEV Action Item Review 
- Link to Action Items: https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/DEV_Planning_Committee_Action_Items#Action_Items_001-009
- Link to DEV Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bASbQ802YbXVr--1kCiAGeyKCk6Om6Tv
- Creating a Single "Action Item" Wiki Page
8. Programs activities 
- PCD
- PCH
- DPi
9.  Other Business
- Roster Review https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12-wPRV5U53dIbK_4UZGTSrLFE67jIgxr/edit#gid=1317624076
- Review Commercially Available List https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18WVZ4ezL-dpf6q7SPvEipGZeqG8ArRAJ/edit?pli=1#gid=476341063
10. Next and Recent Meetings 
- DEV Joint December 22, 2021

Action Items from Previous Meetings

- See DEV Planning Committee Action Items and DEV Technical Committee Action Items
- Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

References

  • Published and Draft Versions of the TF, Supplements, Other Documents:
- The PCD ftp site has draft versions.
- Published (and possibly in the process of being replaced with new versions):
o http://ihe.net/Technical_Framework/index.cfm#pcd
  • Not Yet Published:
o ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Devices/Profiles/

Participants

Attendees: Ken Fuchs, Paul Schluter, Javier Espina, Paul Sherman, John Donnelly, Kurt Elliason, Enrico Rudorf, Isabel Tejero, Kosta Makrodimitris, Monroe Pattillo

Sarah Bell (coordinator)

John Rhoads (TPM)

Discussion

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Chair
Status/Discussion:


Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- As Indicated
Status/Discussion:
3. Standards Coordination
4. Ballots 
5. Marketing DEV, IHE
6. Calendar http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates
- Unsure if calendar is still useful, other domains seems to be operating on their own timetable. Sarah Bell will reach out to Mary Jungers for her comments.
7. DEV Action Item Review 
- Co-Chairs discussed the need to have a central location for all action items, as they are currently scattered over various Wiki/Connfluence pages
- Sarah Bell created a draft Wiki Page for all action items to be listed by category. Future action item sections in meeting minutes should link to this page so everyone can see all Domain activities: https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/Complete_DEV_Domain_Action_Items
- Sarah Bell will adjust this page and work with Co-Chairs to populate with current action items and link to previous pages for historical record.
8. Programs activities 
- PCD - Kurt Elliason and Monroe Pattillo reported on PCD activities
- Pump workgroup is finising up definitions of new/updated terms and working on containment models
- PCIM has been meeting regularly, mostly preparing for the demonstration at the upcoming Interoperability Showcase
- Working on a future CP for MLS, should have that in a few weeks.
- PCH - Summary of activities shared in presentation by Javier Espina.
- Slides shared via email, contact Sarah Bell (sarah.bell@himss.org) if you need a copy.
- DPi - Ken Fuch reports ongoing development on SDPi Profile Supplement.
- expect walkthroughs in DEV meetings beginning January


9.  Other Business


10. Next and Recent Meetings 
4 Other Business
- All
Status/Discussion:
Sarah Bell initiated discussion of improving Roster with aim of providing firm data
for determining voting eligibility. Special problems for DEV pointed out by Paul Sherman
have included that much participation has been fragmented by Work Group with entities
participating in development of profiles and CPs not necessarily participating in meetings
of the whole domain. Sarah showed ITI Roster, with greater clarity about summarizing
entity participation in meetings and votes.


Decisions/Issues:

Resolution of the problem with respect to meeting IHE Governance rules is not clear. Further work needed.

Action(s):

An email to be sent to all program co-chairs soliciting thoughts and suggestions
for further discussions towards a conclusion


Next Meetings

The next meetings are:

- DEV Domain (Joint) December 15th, 2021 DEV Joint 2021-12-15 Zoom

PCD Home