Card Tech Minutes 2012.04.13

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees

  • Jason Kreuter (ACC)- absent - non-voting member
  • Dr. James E Tcheng (ACC) - absent - non-voting member
  • Barry Brown (Mortara) - absent
  • Anthony Scinicariello ( St. Jude) - observer - non-voting member
  • Bryan Jennings (Medical Micrographics)
  • Duncan Wood (Medical Micrographics)
  • Harry Solomon (GE)
  • Nick Gawrit (Heartbase)
  • Paul Seifert (Agfa)
  • Tom Dolan (Philips)
  • Antje Schroeder (Siemens) - absent
  • Chris Melo (Philips)
  • Quorum (50% of members in good standing) was achieved

Agenda

  • Review cath supplement documentation
    • editors reviewed the changes they made in response to wednesday's call:
      • Chris' text in section 7 around inconsistencies in the existing TF was accepted.
    • The grouping of findings per procedure was illustrated with an example and this was accepted by the group
    • Nick also reviewed the Cath doc with Antje's comments on the EP supplement as they were applicable, updates or open issues were raised to address them.
    • There was a discussion on vocabulary values and the approach to document extensibility, consistent with C-CDA. The value-set will be recast from DYNAMIC to STATIC. The ability to extend is captured in the fact that the data type of the element using the vocabulary is typed as "CWE" - Coded With Extension. The approach has been highlighted as a closed issue.
    • We have also documented as a closed issue the fact that the document must have an authenticator and theerfore only approved clinical reports will be covered.
    • Tom's comments on scope to Vol 1 (Introduction and X5) were accepted.
    • a motion was made to submit the cath report for Public Comment
    • quorum was achieved and the vote was as follows:
      • Siemens - absent/abstain
      • Philips - for
      • GE - for
      • Agfa - for
      • Medical Micrographics - for
      • Heartbase - for
      • St. Jude - Observer/abstain
    • The motion was approved
  • Review EP
    • Bryan highlighted the changes made to the april 10 version
    • Antje's comments were addressed by changes or open issues
    • Bryan added the structured data constraints to the implant procedure section
      • We extended this section to cover explant procedures also
      • the construct was not in line with the use of the product descriptor and the scoping entity decisions made in Cath on april 11. This will be corrected.
      • duplicate/irrelevant (e.g. IVUS) open issues were removed and various formatting issues were corrected, others (e.g. vocabulary constraint identifiers) are still to be corrected.
      • the copy reviewed was not posted beforehand, and is still under construction. The group did not feel comfortable that all changes made to cath between 11-13 had been incorporated and hence that it was ready to go until we had another chance to see the corrections.
    • We agreed ( without a committee vote) that EP would only make public comment this year IF AND ONLY :
      • IF - Bryan goes through the document - in detail - this weekend to cover all existing comments and incorporate the changes to cath. and email the results with change-tracking on sunday night - PENDING
      • IF - Tom confirms with Mary that it would be acceptable to submit EP on Tuesday noon CST while still making PC timing - DONE
        • Mary indicated that she had always had April 23 in her mind from the domain milestone but that we had advanced that recently to Friday May 20th
        • if she can start cath today, and EP on tuesday she will stretch for meeting April 20th
        • if not PC start will be monday April 23 and we will have to "start" our processing meeting ( may 21) ahead of PC close on May 23( based on previous experience on the major sources of public comments, this is an acceptable risk).
      • IF - Nick and Bryan have an editors call to double-check Bryan's edits on monday PM to make sure that there is approporiate alignment amongst the editors - PENDING
      • IF - The rest of the committee is able to review EP on Monday - Tom and Harry will be out next week - Chris Melo can vote for Philips, GE will abstain- PENDING
      • IF - Antje is available to host a review tcon on TUESDAY @ 10 EST / 4 CET / 9 CST where the corrections and any new committee's comments are shown to be covered by Bryan and the committee vote on sending EP to Mary @ 12 noon CST - PENDING