Card Tech Minutes 2011.10.12
From IHE Wiki
- Anthony Scinicariello - St Jude Medical
- Bryan Jennings - Medical Micrographics
- Dan Roman - ACC
- Duncan Wood - Medical Micrographics
- Harry Solomon - GE
- Nick Gawritt - Heartbase
- Paul Seifert - Agfa
- Rich Fronek - Cardiac Science
- Tom Dolan - Philips
- Antje Schroeder Siemens
- Scheduling of face to face meeting
- Dec. 12-13, 2011 preferably in Oak Brook
- Action Item: Antje to Check with Chris Carr, whether it is possible to meet at RSNA
- Connectahthon and HIMSS Showcase Review
- Organisation team is still evaluating registration and is working on matching up use cases and products
- REWF is not tested at Connectathon, therefore there is no ECG report creator in Use Case 5
- Suggestion is to use a Content creator actor that sends an ECG as a Scanned Document (XDS-SD)
- Action item: Harry to follow up internally in GE to see whether they could sign up their DSS/OF to participate in REWF as well.
- Effort analysis of profile proposals - Cath Workflow Preprocedure Documentation option
- Addition of a new transaction to CATH (RID to retrieve CDA documents with pre-procedure information)
- Alternative solution is to add an XDS content consumer to retrieve the documents
- No content definition, just to show how documents fit in workflo
- Open issue 1: workflow of consent documents. Suggestion to treat is as a scanned document, however there are implications for the workflow as where to store the document (Image Manager, EMR system, ...)
- Open issue 2: Access to lab documentation. Do they need to be structured, so that they could be used in the report or is it just informative?
- Effort estimates: under the assumption the changes are for adding references to documents in transactions (order msg and MWL) and not to define data access effort is about one workday.
- However the order msg effects Radiology (since Cardiology references Radiology transaction). Should be coordinated. Harry suggest to make a CP to Radiology during this work item and let Radiology pick it up from there.
- Action item: Harry to extend proposal to include different options to address this problem, so that TC can decide on efforts for each option during the next meetings.
- Next Meeting will be on Oct. 19, 10am EST