AP Domain Minutes 13November2012
Mary Kennedy firstname.lastname@example.org; Hugh Glover email@example.com ; Raj Dash firstname.lastname@example.org ; Francois Macary email@example.com ; Harry Solomon firstname.lastname@example.org ; Alessandro Sulis email@example.com ; Dave Toomey firstname.lastname@example.org ; John Murphy email@example.com
- Agenda Review
- IHE AP Report
- The report will be sent to Chris to put on domain once it is completed.
- Vendors have not implemented yet in France….. very few vendors in the French market for anatomic pathology
- There are some in Spain.
- French vendors will have to implement. APFR will be required.
- There is a national project of care coordination around cancer cases which is driven by ___ organization and the National Cancer institute in France.
- Presently working on the Tumor Board Report.
- Implementation should begin in 2013.
- …………..is working to update the implementation guide with 10 additional ……………so that the guide follows the medical specification of National ……………Institute.
- Status of IHE–IPALM Joint Initiative (Encoding Breast Cancer APSR)
- The feedback from the face-to-face meeting in Stockholm is scheduled to occur this Friday, November 16, 2012 at 8:00AM in the teleconference for ICD11.
- Comments on staging will be discussed.
- Raj will be able to provide feedback after this Friday.
- Email questions and concerns to Raj and he will share will submit for group discussion on Friday.
- A concern about the rational of not taking all the details of the T&M was voiced. Is it mainly for intellectual property issues or for simplification?
- There is opportunity in a single code to capture some epidemiologic data. It would be very difficult to capture all the T&M details in a single code with the code space that is available to ICD11. It is possible with the second code to provide more granular information.
- Mary will post to IHE AP site all the documents sent by Raj summarizing where ICD11 is going.
- A question was posed about whether there is a terms of reference document for ICD11. What is considered within the scope of what they are trying to do in ICD11?
- Raj will get the document and share. He will also find out if IHE can have access to draft of ICD11 to provide comments.
- IPALM next step: submit questions to INI Chair.
- Mary will put together questions for INI and post IPALM presentation on IHE.
- ''''Status of ICCR
- Will work on nephrology/urology/pathology
- Have contact with Spain, Italy, France, Switzerland, and New Zealand
- Have connection with….UICC
- It is not clear how IHE can be involved.
- There is no discussion regarding any kind of technology implementation of this at this point – IHE may bring to group.
- Mary will find out more information - regarding discrepancy between……she will also invite John Quigley or K. Washington from the CAP Cancer Committee to join in on the next call.
- International templates: IHE should push the adoption of International models.