AP Domain DRAFT Minutes 12November2013
From IHE Wiki
Attendees: Christel, Francois, Colin Murphy, Mary Kennedy, Harry Solomon, Raj Dash, Jeffery Karp
IHTSDO IPaLM meeting review
- Need to determine if IHTSDO and IHE have any kind of agreement in place so that a set of limited SNOMED codes can be used in an IHE profile (Mary will contact Chris Carr)
- Francois said there is some type of agreement between the IHTSDO and IHE because of the Patient Care Coordination profile
- IHTSDO will want data on usage of codes: IHE may want to propose terms of usage within an IHE Profile - metrics are needed.
- IHE to request IHTSDO to allow vendors basic fundamental communication of information and recognition of specific concepts but beyond that require licensing.
- IHTSDO/LOINC signed an agreement-new lab concepts to be added into SNOMED must go through LOINC first and LOINC will be mapped to SNOMED
IHE AP F2F Minutes Review
- Raj/Christel will provide anonymous examples of pathology reports (will either send to Mary or post to Google groups)
- Contact Epic Development: Raj to discuss Change Proposal
- Minutes were approved
APSR Change Proposal (CP)
- France has created a set of site specific value sets; Germans want to go to a more generic form
- France has already implemented the site specific value sets so need to keep these.
- Consensus is that other countries can use the generic profile but organ specific templates will be also be kept
- Christel thinks that CAP has requested some LOINC codes already for histologies, staging concepts? (Mary will check with Sam)
- Francois and Christel will review the German CP and incorporate changes into the APSR
Next Meeting: December 10, 2013